Jordan 11 BRED fake? Please help! For Wedding!

Hi!
I'm looking to purchase a pair of Bred 11 for my wedding and I'm having a very difficult time spotting real ones. I've been to many forums but just can't tell when I see them in real life.

Here are some pictures that the seller sent me.

View media item 1053020
View media item 1053021
View media item 1053022
View media item 1053023
View media item 1053025
View media item 1053026
View media item 1053028
View media item 1053029
View media item 1053030
Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

That's so 1998 bro. Not to mention tacky as hell. BE A MAN on your wedding day and wear some damn dress shoes!..Gonna need a pix of the paper in the box to confirm authenticity.

Hey! Thanks for taking a look.
It's actually not for the wedding part as it is tacky to wear Jordan's to a wedding.
It's for the "fun" photos I'm taking with my groomsmen before. They were on my basketball team and we grew up playing together.

Here are the other photos.
Thanks!!!
View media item 1053434
View media item 1053435

So the seller said he got them from Flight Club and has a receipt. I understand it could still be a bate and switch or a fake receipt but 100% sure these are fake just based on the paper colour? It does look dark in the picture to me also.

I've seen some people on the forum with similar dark paper and forum people said they are real.

Just wanted to be 100% sure before I let them go!

Thanks!!

So the seller said he got them from Flight Club and has a receipt. I understand it could still be a bate and switch or a fake receipt but 100% sure these are fake just based on the paper colour? It does look dark in the picture to me also.

I've seen some people on the forum with similar dark paper and forum people said they are real.

Thanks!!
Receipts mean jack shi*. 

Fake, my dude.

Not only is the paper dark... 23s are stretched and the Jordan on the sole shouldn't be that visible through the red.

Last edited:

Thanks!!
Flightclub dont give u a receipt when u order online. Just the Flightclub sticker on the box

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom