Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Yep.... Someone "asked" if they are shock dropping. Nobody answered. So I'm saying these are reportedly suppose to Shock Drop today.

The posts above your posted talked about the shoes being loaded for a drop tomorrow.

Widely known the shock drop will happen during the SNKRS live event.

Good luck to those that want them.

I'd love a pair but my luck with the SNKRS app isn't good...at all.

Shock drops that nobody knew about I had a chance but since everyone knows.....yeah.

The posts above your posted talked about the shoes being loaded for a drop tomorrow.

Widely known the shock drop will happen during the SNKRS live event.

Good luck to those that want them.

I'd love a pair but my luck with the SNKRS app isn't good...at all.

Shock drops that nobody knew about I had a chance but since everyone knows.....yeah.
Exactly because once everyone knows about the drop the sites crash and here come the bots to eat up the kicks instantly.

This is a nice color, reminiscent of a few PE's, but i'm never going to wear them, so easy pass for me.

But, if I did want them, I'd use my available money on Chicago's, AMM4's & other drops for November. These won't be hard to get, so no need to stress, compared to the above.

PO

How do y'all think it will work? If we're "watching" the event will they release immediately following? Surely there would be a conflict if it was during?

I'm getting too old for this **** :lol:

All previous "shock drops" happened during the live stream.

The SNKRS buy button just pops up in the middle of the screen whenever they announce it.
It won't be on the homepage of SNKRS to purchase during that time.

If you really want a pair now just watch the stream so you can see it yourself when it goes live. When those apps like J23 send an alert it will be too late for popular sizes.

Happened to me with Patent Bred's. Only small sizes were left when i clicked the alert. Granted there are way more of these than those, but you get my point.

PO

Last edited:
Shhhh imma be tuned into the live video 👀....lemme pop these off wit some dark green laces for the holidays 🤣 ....might pull a mrs.clause 👀 😱

Dropped!!
Go!

185B0A80-1505-428E-ABCD-A37819DA994F.png

Back
Top Bottom