Jordan 11 ‘Cherry’ Holiday 2022

Really stupid question, but how does one qualify for early access on kd sports/ finish line? I don’t even see an option to submit an entry.
You have to earn status points through purchases. Need a status account if ya don't have one yet. Then you should start to receive exclusive access on drops. It ain't that exclusive anymore and hard to get through when access goes live but it's not the worst.

It’s not that a lot of people don’t like these because there’s a huge population that buy kicks just to say they have them as I’m sure most of us have. There’s a recession going on. Most JB releases have sat this year. As well as other companies doing less than expected. If you’re fortunate enough to still cop as you please be grateful. Take advantage because once the economy bounces back the cry babies on here will be back crying about how everything is so hard to cop again 😂

There could be 200 pictures of 60 year old Michael Jordan wearing these with some horrible denim and the core sneaker buying demo wouldn’t care

Y’all gotta realize that these kids don’t care about Michael Jordan, nevermind worshiping him like the 30+ crowd does

Also these joints the worst 11s in recent memory, so that doesn’t help. Just enjoy the fact that there will be unlimited pairs out there for you

These would be hyped up but the L&F pretty much sucked up all the air out of the holiday window.

I see people paying resell on L&F before going for these.

The fact they gave us a regular box sucks too. Nothing about it feels special. The box could have been like the cool grey but red.

Man I actually want the 3’s in feb but since they using the whole L&F theme it’s going to be this all over again don’t listen to clowns saying it won’t.

It’s not that a lot of people don’t like these because there’s a huge population that buy kicks just to say they have them as I’m sure most of us have. There’s a recession going on. Most JB releases have sat this year. As well as other companies doing less than expected. If you’re fortunate enough to still cop as you please be grateful. Take advantage because once the economy bounces back the cry babies on here will be back crying about how everything is so hard to cop again 😂

Black Friday had record spending (them credit cards are going to sing. Especially the youth getting boned on that buy now pay later stuff)

Rescission isn’t now

it’s just corps rising prices now for short term gain

These will sell out out Christmas gift will be brought money plus Christmas emotions is unmatched

Black Friday had record spending (them credit cards are going to sing. Especially the youth getting boned on that buy now pay later stuff)

Rescission isn’t now

it’s just corps rising prices now for short term gain

These will sell out out Christmas gift will be brought money plus Christmas emotions is unmatched
right

its a holiday 11 release.

if it doesnt sell out, it will be the first time ……….ever? lol

My wife and I went to DTLR yesterday. They let the line form up and then let everyone in the store just to announce they weren’t doing the toyndrop this year and instead offered to let everyone scan a QR code for a raffle :smh:
Wow. I wonder if the DFW, TX locations are doing this as well.

And personally I’ve always loved this toy drive.

And DTLR took the toy drive info off their raffle page within the app smh. So yeah they definitely switched something up

Would any of you say size 9 would be sitting this weekend on these, and there's only around 44 pages this year the least amount i think for a holiday 11 here in niketalk, so maybe it might sit?

Woke up at 9:30 am and see JD sport did EA early my store only had 9.5 and under left so I passed. Forgot about DTLR toy drive and seen this year it was supposed to last until Wednesday….Called the closest store and they said they still had men and GS sides but can’t specify what size 😑, so I said F it I’ll go knowing my size 11 gone….get there size 9 and under, hopefully I can catch FNL/JD ship option for my size

Would any of you say size 9 would be sitting this weekend on these, and there's only around 44 pages this year the least amount i think for a holiday 11 here in niketalk, so maybe it might sit?

Probably, I offered retail on NT a few weeks back and no one was interested.

Back
Top Bottom