Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just for future reference if they drop the Lakers pair and do the camera, it will probably be 1 of these 3 images I just took. For my NT fam that don’t play games.
359CFC00-C887-4760-BCE1-EBC9415B5219.jpeg

CFE889C5-A550-471F-909A-35605FD9A941.jpeg

3441F4E7-6E70-413A-A8E6-C9667A3A67AC.jpeg

what about this character that's wearing the "lakers" color way?
https://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/fortnite-jordan-collaboration-photos-1.jpg?w=780

Those will pay for half of the Lakers.

Half? My size is at 400 and will probably drop come release day. I could get like 260 for Concords after StockX fees. I don’t see them going for more than 350 the week of release in my size... we will see.

So is there a list of retailers selling these shoes? I'm gonna start calling around in a few. Some shops already said the pairs were claimed.

man, you gotta play video games to get kicks now? Nike trolling us so hard, yet I come back each and every time.

If I didnt grow up in the 80's, my shoe game would consists of basic *** asics and new balance.

People forget that Supreme is a skate shop.................. They sell other ish in there than just Supreme

They usually get limited releases but idk if they getting these. I haven’t checked

???

I don’t go there often for SBs, but they do get many of the limited ones. They had Diamonds, Pigeons, Momofukus. I’ve had decent luck there because people often forget about them.
should have just kept quiet and call in instead

I see blacksheep notified winners a day early...
So the copdate app said that blacksheep would tell ppl tomorrow if they won
I checked ig and see they notified ppl about 8 hours ago.
Cut off time for the raffle was 12pm est...
Lol. Smh. Feels like some backdoor ****. Again.

Anyway I didnt get any notification or message so it is what it is. An L today and probably an L Saturday seeing as I've never won anything from snkrs.

Nike = supreme = palace.
No point in looking at **** you wont have a shot in buying. You keep trying until eventually, years and years go by and you hit on something.

can't really blame skateshops for hooking up their regulars, especially since the regulars are usually members of their skate team. would suck if I was an owner of a skateshop and somebody who copped from me on the regular asked about these and I replied with "sorry bro, such & such who never shops here but is famous on IG took the last pair."

Back
Top Bottom