Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Actually you know I don't even believe the blacksheep photo. The heel squares on these pairs is black, unlike normal blk/red and royals which have colored rear heel square. So either that is a photoshop or someone stamped the pair or something. Would love to be proven wrong though.

Unds my blacks today and man they are so Damn comfortable... I usually wear an 11.5 in the 1s but these 11s felt great... Will not Unds my whites until I get some flat laces! Lol

"Speaking with a friend at Jordan who saw remastered samples in person. He asked if they were OGs. Said there’s a MASSIVE quality difference." -Andy Oliver via Twitter

@WATER   
sick.gif

Last edited:
This thread was good with help for a couple days and now it's back to ****

The release is over, there really isn't anymore helpful info to give....what is left? **** that's what. :lol:

Last edited:
Decided to pay resale and cop the black pair, I had a couple ebay listings open when I went to bed last night and woke up to see 4 size 13s disappear.

I wanted to purchase locally but most people are idiots and want to sell them as a pack because nobody wants the whites.

Decided to pay resale and cop the black pair, I had a couple ebay listings open when I went to bed last night and woke up to see 4 size 13s disappear.

I wanted to purchase locally but most people are idiots and want to sell them as a pack because nobody wants the whites.
Nobody wants the whites....... 
laugh.gif

Those whites are moving just as fast as the blacks 
The white pair is being sold at near a 3-1 ratio here in chicago.

I've got a pair of whites that I'm keeping but it seems that most people that got both are keeping the black pair and attempting to flip the white pair or sell them as a pack.

Really feeling of getting a pair of white LM, where do you recommend I ask around for trading my New black pair size 10 for a white pair in size 10? I'm just afraid of getting scammed and finding some unlegit

Back
Top Bottom