Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I still haven't seen credible proof of this. You guys believe every photoshop or b/s story you read on Twitter, even the obvious ones, it's pitiful.

Ironically, you're increasing your chances of getting fakes by believing lies on the internet and running to platforms that actually do sell tons of fakes. Craigslist? Ebay? WTF is wrong with you guys?

Calm down man, you must of got some iffy TS1 from stock X :lol:

Don’t consider grailed like eBay or craigslist either lol. But I’m just talking , There certain shoes i wouldnt Buy off Grailed (TS, any off whites , etc.) and would use stock x / goat

But these I’m not too worried about getting swindled from any of the above to be honest

Just glancing through the fake YouTube review videos (I watched 2 so far) I’ve yet to see red laces shown in the videos and the tissue paper in the boxes appear very thin. The two videos I watched the insoles did have air units.

We will see , I sell on grailed all the time and dude had multiple reviews..... i mean stock X is passing fakes like crazy , I’m just cutting out the middle man lol
show us proof that stockx is "passing fakes like crazy". everyone is regurgitating the same rhetoric, but there has been little to no proof to back it up. a few fakes slipping thru the cracks here and there is hardly "passing fakes like crazy". you should stop spreading rumors. of all the ppl here who have copped from stockx recently (TS1, SB1, etc) what percentage has gotten fakes? like 1%?

E1EB2973-8309-439A-A439-F4654FCA6FF4.jpeg

Also the box tags on the reps have all looked like this in the videos I have seen so far. The tag should read “Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant” if I’m not mistaken...

show us proof that stockx is "passing fakes like crazy". everyone is regurgitating the same rhetoric, but there has been little to no proof to back it up. a few fakes slipping thru the cracks here and there is hardly "passing fakes like crazy". you should stop spreading rumors. of all the ppl here who have copped from stockx recently (TS1, SB1, etc) what percentage has gotten fakes? like 1%?

Show me proof stock x isn’t passing fakes :lol: ....... you dudes are getting pissed must cop all your kicks from stock x. It was a joke and my post right after explained that. Relax fam

with nike quality control what it is currently.....
I once got a fake Jordan 11 Concord Low sold to me (I live in Singapore and the fake market is STRONG here as China Post is only a week in the mail away). It was actually better quality than my real pair. Better stitching, better looking jumpman, etc. The only way I knew it was a fake is the insole and the sizing; it was almost a full size too big.

Honestly, smell test is the best test for fakes. Call me crazy, but I know I’m not the only one that looks for that J smell when opening for the first time!

Had fake 2017 Royal’s sent to me last summer, via ebay. They looked great, but had a very strong industrial chemical smell. That immediately had me concerned. Upon closer inspection, I noticed some tells that were very subtle - shape of the heel should be an hourglass, for one. The glue on the inside should be sticky. Luckily one shoe had a missing sew line, which sealed the case for me. Seller refunded, and I haven’t trusted eBay since.

Seller was a big consignment vendor too, with perfect feedback.

4C8272DF-3991-4FC9-8EC3-15D8D1CD8031.jpeg
pair from stockx is all good...
F8744DC3-F818-469D-82CD-AB6C89E7B6EF.jpeg

only complaint is this blemish on the collar, which sucks because i never had intentions of stripping anything...
2239F10F-C187-46FB-AC70-61B23AF368C3.jpeg

Not too bad.... mine came with one blemish as well. I have a second pair coming next week, if that one is clean I’ll ice these

Honestly, smell test is the best test for fakes. Call me crazy, but I know I’m not the only one that looks for that J smell when opening for the first time!

Had fake 2017 Royal’s sent to me last summer, via ebay. They looked great, but had a very strong industrial chemical smell. That immediately had me concerned. Upon closer inspection, I noticed some tells that were very subtle - shape of the heel should be an hourglass, for one. The glue on the inside should be sticky. Luckily one shoe had a missing sew line, which sealed the case for me. Seller refunded, and I haven’t trusted eBay since.

Seller was a big consignment vendor too, with perfect feedback.

Smell is 100% a valid test...another one I've picked up is the insoles on fakes are glued down better than authentic pairs. Sounds crazy I know but you can remove the insole in most Jordan 1's without tearing the bottom of the insole. Try it on a fake and part of that insole is getting ripped off.

I threw on alternate yellow laces from my Ochres. I didn't get to snap a pic but they were meh... ok.

Decided to take them out.

Back
Top Bottom