Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Penny pinching $25?

83915370-A20D-469B-82F8-8B78C076A87D.jpeg

I personally love the quality on the bones. Is it safe to assume the lakers are the same quality wise? Also how does the paint hold up in rain? Any clue?

I personally love the quality on the bones. Is it safe to assume the lakers are the same quality wise? Also how does the paint hold up in rain? Any clue?

I wore my Bones through some rain last Sunday. You shouldn't have any issue with rain taking off any of the paint if you watch where you're walking. It actually takes some force, scrape, or chemical to do anything drastic.

Anyone else have their shipment sitting at a local UPS Hub since last night? Been 24hrs and no movement :smh:

La to Chi's worth it? Kinda want it since I don't have a chicago cw yet, but I'm also a big lakers fan. Got lucky on the nike adapt bb this morning and considering trading for a size 9.

La to Chi's worth it? Kinda want it since I don't have a chicago cw yet, but I'm also a big lakers fan. Got lucky on the nike adapt bb this morning and considering trading for a size 9.

Sounds like it's the best of both worlds for you. Leather is pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom