Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Random question.

I’m after the Lance Mountain blacks. Tons of fakes floating around for them? Figured the material etc would be a bit more difficult to fake.
I'm sure there are fakes out there, but the quality of the leather on the authentics are a close second to the SBB's. So I'm sure you would be able to tell in hand. Just pictures would be kinda tough. GL

I'd be happy to have a pair, but no way Nike should've let that swoosh pass quality control. :smh:
Hmm I dont mind a little character, it's not that bad in person. Plus I ain't never selling so it's all good.

i lowkey get offended when a shoe i like sits. i almost rather pay resale.
giphy.gif

We gotta be worried about UA/Fakes? Seems pretty difficult with this material?
There are fakes out there.

From now on I'm bot to give myself a better chance for a W and use add to cart services so keep yo L' s nike on dawg.

We gotta be worried about UA/Fakes? Seems pretty difficult with this material?

There are fakes of pretty much every sought after sneaker. I’ve seen extremely good fakes of Adidas 3D midsoles. If they can do those they can do these.

Last edited:
Copped the bones off footaction just now, bigger sizes available still. Glad I was able to cop them super late in the day after being busy for most of it. Cant wait till they come in :nthat:

Renarts trash w the $15 shipped. Feel like I overpaid now since they still on FTA for less shipping and rewards points and such.

Dude next to pickup counter tried to sell me a shirt that he said goes with the shoes
It was pretty basic
White shirt with a red air Jordan logo
Didn’t take a look inside

those sales associates at state street are vultures man..they be running to beat each other to greet you to try to get a sale :lol:

Would you rather have LA2Chi's or Union blk toes?

Dont consider value
Wow, that is tough. I'd roll with the Lakers and I own both. Just means more to me.

fun saturday morning. strip club from 1am-3am. went straight to NIKE SF line after :pimp:
So did SF get the LAtoCHI? How was the line out there at 3AM?

LOL was this at the CH
Are there a lot of SF heads here? I feel a lot of Bay Area heads but not many that live in the city.
I live across the bridge :nthat:

Found myself trying to make myself like the Bones enough to cop. No can do. Pretty much an altered version of the Crimsons from a few months back.

I just want to thank everyone who paid resale for the T Scotts, made me feel way better about paying resale for the Lakers.

Still happy that I got a retail W on the Scotts, couldn’t carry over for these.

Had no plans to go out and get drunk during the day and now I’m out here looking for a place to piss. I guess these will be the ones i use as the transition pair. Still haven’t seen anyone remove their lakers layer in here. Who’s gonna be first? Need ideas

7EE1038F-5E1F-4960-A061-CDF35913BD46.jpeg

Transition pair? You got two pears?

In that case what we looking for in the Black Lance Mountains? On the hunt for a pair.

Favorite SB AJ1 thus far? Black base LMs age so much better then the white ones imo.

Back
Top Bottom