Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

image0.jpg

damn lol

Are most pairs really in hand though? There were more out in the wild then on SNRKS?

I can see them dipping once the SNKRS pairs come in. According to solelinks on twitter there were "a lot of Ws". So as per usual people will get their pairs from SNKRS and put them up mid next week and there could be a dip with under cutting.

Yeah, that a lot of wins statement means squat. Enough L's on NT, plus the social media L's. And then there's the random buyer, who definitely took an L.

This was the exact same deal with Spidey 1s in December. They went for like $260-$280 avg resell price the days after SNKRS drop to around $300 the week after and upwards from there.

My size is under 300 for the Spider-Man’s. I paid 244 resale like a week after release.

My size is under 300 for the Spider-Man’s. I paid 244 resale like a week after release.

Yep, copped 2x my size 11 for $250 and $255 shipped a week after release. As much as I hate paying almost $100 over retail, I’m glad I did since prices went significantly up after that.

Jdsports has them I just grabbed a pair. Came out to $185 shipped.

Nice! Do you have a link? I can’t find it on the mobile site. These are for a non-NT friend so I’m going to text him the link. 18montrose is sporadically restocking pairs under retail but I don’t think they’re reliable since Sneaker Twitter got word of the jig.

Back
Top Bottom