Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Right, because the black/red and black/royal models were not the pairs that skaters wore back in the day so it would have had historical significance. Why ruin a good thing by over thinking it? All the rumors and supposed leaked pics were of a black/red and black/royal model and it had people salivating. As for this first release, I think a lot of people were pretty disappointed with the result. I know I am. I'm just not feeling the hyperfuse-like material along with the gangster looking font on the heel.

These tags are different than the ones that come on the OG's. Usually they have that diamond pattern on the size tag, these look a bit different. That's a good catch on the date, it actually says "11/27/3" 
roll.gif
the rest is cutoff.

On my pair and my friends pair it almost seems as if the white border was a little too thick not leaving much room for the date.

Has anyone got the insole out? I am really trying hard not to rip this thing hahah.

Another random note: They messed up "Fabrique En Chine" again ahhahaha. They had it right for the last few releases of OG 1's and now they did it again. Nike you are a funny bunch.

Last edited:
I just feel like they tried to do too much with this collab. They over thought it. Seriously, how hard would it have been to just make a Black/Red and Black/Royal Jordan 1 Model with upgraded SB specifications and maybe throw in some ballistic nylon or premium leather into the mix?
dead-horse.gif
 get over it man

they dope but was bummed that a grip of the skateshops in my hood were chargin 200 and up ..
I'LL BUY EVERY PAIR AVAILABLE FOR $240 AND LESS SHIPPED SIZE 13 AND 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping we see these in whatever restock follows. I like them a lot, just can't see myself paying $250+ seeing as how my striking out and need to buy panic is over. But saw them in person yesterday, and it's safe to say I'm in love lol. So clean.

roll.gif

SON I KNEW IT WAS COMING! DA FEELZ!!!!!

Hoping we see these in whatever restock follows. I like them a lot, just can't see myself paying $250+ seeing as how my striking out and need to buy panic is over. But saw them in person yesterday, and it's safe to say I'm in love lol. So clean.

apparently we dropped the ball by not going to c'mon

b fresco said it was smooth no campout / easy cop :smh:

my dumbass went to P5 where they were selling for 225 :lol:

Man I regret not copping these, struck out on NDC was pissed the first link was the florals cuz that's the shoe I ended up getting.

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS YOU BOT WILL ONLY OPEN UP THE FIRST LINK :nerd:

:rofl:
:lol: naw I didn't use the twitter scanner just the auto add to cart, I clicked on the first tweet thinking it was the sbs and found out it was the florals :rofl:.....needless to say I copped the florals regardless and can flip them for these, it was just that split second that would've made a difference you kno

dudes were at solefly from the mid-day on friday too

b fresco said it was smooth no campout / easy cop
mean.gif

my dumbass went to P5 where they were selling for 225
laugh.gif
They almost had 1 FSR but nothing above 11.5. People started showing up around 10AM and it was box price.

b fresco said it was smooth no campout / easy cop :smh:

my dumbass went to P5 where they were selling for 225 :lol:

What's good bro I met u at the SOMP release at P5.. Man I rode by there around 10 on Fri they was deep. Didn't kno they charged 225 , naw...

Back
Top Bottom