Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

List of places that have announced an in store raffle for the light bone pair so far:

303Boards
35th Avenue
Arts-Rec
Blades
Boarders
Branded
Brooklyn Projects
Cardinal
Civil
Crown
Emage
Familia
Family Sports
Home
Homegrown
Humidity
Identity
Kinetics
Legends
Long Island City Cleaners
Menu
Moda3
New Yak City
NJ Skateshop
No Comply
Nocturnal
Orchard
Overload
Pawnshop Skate Co
PLA Skateboarding
Premier
Skate Supply
Southside HTX
The Fort
Theory Skate Shop
Travel Skateshop
Underground Skate Shop
Uprise
Vu Skateboard Shop
Xtreme Boardshop

i'm an hour and 45 away. not worth it to drive up there for a raffle. wish there was a way to jig the copdate system.

Can’t you location spoof using iTools? I’ve never entered using Copdate before but if it’s all app side you should be fine...

that's all the way on the west side of the state :lol: 3 hour drive

Detroit area? Exodus in White Lake is running a raffle and Plus in Farmington is doing FCFS

Can’t you location spoof using iTools? I’ve never entered using Copdate before but if it’s all app side you should be fine...

Detroit area? Exodus in White Lake is running a raffle and Plus in Farmington is doing FCFS
Never heard of those places, good looks. Yea metro Detroit, northern suburbs.

Is there any info if any places getting Lakers? Don’t even want the bones

Never heard of those places, good looks. Yea metro Detroit, northern suburbs.

Is there any info if any places getting Lakers? Don’t even want the bones

No problem. Both really great people running these shops. If you’re north, Exodus is probably your best bet. Modern in Royal Oak usually gets SBs as well but aren’t getting any of these. As of the other day they still had the cord dunk lows in a few sizes.

Laker pairs should be hitting both shops as well..

No problem. Both really great people running these shops. If you’re north, Exodus is probably your best bet. Modern in Royal Oak usually gets SBs as well but aren’t getting any of these. As of the other day they still had the cord dunk lows in a few sizes.

Laker pairs should be hitting both shops as well..
Good looks bro, greatly appreciated

looks like travis is taking a little away from the resell on these.. good. hope to get grab them as close to retail as possible.

Dope in person and they come in OG Jordan 1 box. I didn’t know that.

CC887AB4-DD7F-4615-A67A-C7E57F72F7C8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom