Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

mean.gif

Good idea but the execution is a bit off with some rough painting here and there. Would be nice as beaters IF they revealed the colours underneath in exactly the same way as the true LMs.

A couple years too late but that black pair Is so dope! I remember when info first came out I was so uninterested and never payed attention after that. I never knew the paint stripped off! My cousin has both black and white pairs. Anyway, we got together a couple days ago and were talking bout those wing 12s and he mentioned these. What's a fair price on the black pair? Seen a few pairs in my size for about $400 but think I'd be more comfortable in the $350 range. Yall think that's do able? Or am I gonna have to cough up 4 bills?

A couple years too late but that black pair Is so dope! I remember when info first came out I was so uninterested and never payed attention after that. I never knew the paint stripped off! My cousin has both black and white pairs. Anyway, we got together a couple days ago and were talking bout those wing 12s and he mentioned these. What's a fair price on the black pair? Seen a few pairs in my size for about $400 but think I'd be more comfortable in the $350 range. Yall think that's do able? Or am I gonna have to cough up 4 bills?
Over 4 at min for the black pair

Dumb question, where can get black SB laces EXACTLY like the ones that came with these? Mines got lost in the sauce smh...

Also, Im sure this will help out someone...
View media item 2073295

Last edited:
Dumb question, where can get black SB laces EXACTLY like the ones that came with these? Mines got lost in the sauce smh...

Also, Im sure this will help out someone...
View media item 2073295

Fully laced are generally the recommended SB replacement lace, but as I've said before, they are NOT exact. And they have the branding.

Also- I'm 11.5 and in the market for whites but stripped whites at 8.5/10 aren't worth that much imo.

Chis for black pair a fair trade? Guy wants my chis and $60 for his black pair but think pair for pair is fair. Looking at sole supremacy and both pairs are the same price. If I was gonna pay the extra cash I'd just go to sole supremacy and trade and pay the extra money

Last edited:
Yeah, I honestly thought it was kinda funny. We had everthing worked out and last minute he wanted me to add haha

still hurts that i passed on these. could have easily got them from SPoT and passed as i was taking a "break" from buying. now i really want and they are $450ish. great pics tho guys.

Back
Top Bottom