Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Just got this email. Pair from restock. Smh
That sucks man I'm sorry.

If they DO restock again...and your size is available...I'd be even more livid.

Don't see NDC oversell much, so I bet that might have been the last chance of seeing them drop on NDC.  Debating if I should even look on eBay.  Probably won't, don't want to get baited into spending more money than I'm comfortable with.

Again man...sucks what a bummer.

im hoping the resellers who bought off the restock will flood ebay so i can find my size for a bit cheaper :\

Last edited:
Faded the inner swooshes with magic eraser some, if anyone wanted to see what it looks like. Just rubbed gently. Like the look personally 

Also got my first scuff yesterday! I got tripped up on a cart I was pulling behind me accidentally and scraped 'em really damn hard. That finally got paint to show!

It's funny how any other shoe I woulda been like "OH F***" but it happened yesterday and I was like "NICE!" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Faded the inner swooshes with magic eraser some, if anyone wanted to see what it looks like. Just rubbed gently. Like the look personally 

Also got my first scuff yesterday! I got tripped up on a cart I was pulling behind me accidentally and scraped 'em really damn hard. That finally got paint to show!

It's funny how any other shoe I woulda been like "OH F***" but it happened yesterday and I was like "NICE!" 
laugh.gif

DAF

more picture/story of yesterday's pick up

went to sneakercon trying to sell my kfe's took me 4 hours to sell the shoes for 220 and added 80$ more and bought these for 300$ which was a good deal IMO since I struck out on release day and the restock and man these shoes are amazing. Shoutout to rare pair

View media item 1100920

At Sneakercon yesterday a guy was about to let his DS black pair go for 270$, wouldve maybe copped had it not been so early into the day... In the end got Bc3's
smokin.gif

Ended up doing a quick search on eBay...wowza.

Size 13/14, nothing under $350.  Guess it's not in the cards unless someone gets desperate.  Hopefully there were a lot of 13/14s in that restock and the market will flood a bit.

I might have to break my FB rule and join a few buy/sell groups and poke around.

Ended up doing a quick search on eBay...wowza.

Size 13/14, nothing under $350.  Guess it's not in the cards unless someone gets desperate.  Hopefully there were a lot of 13/14s in that restock and the market will flood a bit.

I might have to break my FB rule and join a few buy/sell groups and poke around.
Should have said something sooner

On my local CL saw a guy selling size 14  white for 180 and 200 for black

Should have said something sooner

On my local CL saw a guy selling size 14  white for 180 and 200 for black
I'm always down for a deal...but that seems a bit too good to be true.

I know 14s usually demand lower resell, but don't know about that low.

I'll keep passively looking. If something pops up, great, if not, no worries.

I appreciate it.

Wasn't saying you weren't telling the truth about the listing...just leery of seeing them that low. Don't trust those types of listings (especially seeing stock photos on the listing now).

Looking for white Sz 12 or 13. These run tts or a lil big right? I'm a Sz 13 in jb and kobe. Hard to find down here in Mobile, AL my local ftl didn't even get the hyper grapes. Smh

Back
Top Bottom