Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i stare at mine every day and am so pissed that dude sent me the wrong size 
mad.gif

Savior Self the wait.

Unbox it then tape that bad boy back up. 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If only, she'd notice the shipping label was cut. Not worth the risk hahaha

I just have it sitting in the opposite corner of my room while I'm playing playstation to distract myself. I keep turning around and looking at it longingly though LOL

:lol:

I just have it sitting in the opposite corner of my room while I'm playing playstation to distract myself. I keep turning around and looking at it longingly though LOL

Open it up from the bottom. It would drive me insane if I had to wait. :lol:

Nice pickup btw.

Last edited:
Open it up from the bottom. It would drive me insane if I had to wait.
laugh.gif

Nice pickup btw.
It's partially her present to me so I gotta wait. But it's totally driving me insane 
laugh.gif

Thanks! I'll definitely post some good pics of them tomorrow.

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my white pair yesterday to complete my set. UnDSed em last night.

I've been wearing the blacks constantly & heavily, i mean like every single day for the past 2 weeks. very minimal paint chipping so far, a couple of knicks in some spots. but mostly just creasing. 

I feel like the whites paint will definitely chip much easier, because after wearing them out just last night, there's already a couple little knicks on em compared to 2 weeks in the blacks. 

So glad I have both now, these are drying up quickly.

Someone locally is selling these for retail. Should I? I think that stuff should come off. I don't know. Help.

Youve been looking for them since you missed out and didn't know that retail was basically stealing? C'mon man...

You're right, but I've made so many bad sneaker deals that I get nervous every time I'm about to pull one off. Anyways, I just messaged him and he said we're good. Thank you guys for snapping me to my senses.

if you don't need the money though sitting on it isn't a terrible idea.. prices have stopped going down, after more and more people wear theirs and less ds pairs become available prices may shoot back up 

if you don't need the money though sitting on it isn't a terrible idea.. prices have stopped going down, after more and more people wear theirs and less ds pairs become available prices may shoot back up 
Why list it now though for a ludicrous price though? If anything don't list them to make them look even more uncommon, since that's one less pair up on ebay.  

You're right, but I've made so many bad sneaker deals that I get nervous every time I'm about to pull one off. Anyways, I just messaged him and he said we're good. Thank you guys for snapping me to my senses.
Just please do yourself a favor and PM me the info if it's an 11.5 or 12 so I can buy them....

Back
Top Bottom