Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So any word on that Supreme Foam restock? LOL.
roll.gif

I got my pair FINALLY. No pics needed we all know what they look like. The hype on these are justified, this is a great shoe. I was second guessing myself about getting the black pair over the white, but now that I have the black pair in hand I think I made the right call.

I got my pair FINALLY. No pics needed we all know what they look like. The hype on these are justified, this is a great shoe. I was second guessing myself about getting the black pair over the white, but now that I have the black pair in hand I think I made the right call.
i call ducktales

not srs

Last edited:
Well, guess I am on the lookout again as it is looking more and more like I have been scammed. I think I may pony up and try and grab a set from someone. I can not stand scammers, they make my blood boil.

Then help a brotha out on some Chairman Bao's, McRad's and any pair of Black Sheep's that might have slipped thru the cracks, lol. Repped for the laces. I have yet to unDS my whites. THe blacks got mad play so I had to retire those.
There are no Nike SB releases on our local Nike and Footlocker - Dubai UAE

The concentration here are like Soccer > Basketball > Running

Over the span of 2 years the Nike and Footlocker started to bring some great releases but we are still way behind.

We are on the Nike EU releases but way way behind

Most of the Sneaker Heads and Hypebeast here got their pairs overseas, Eastbay, FA, FL and Nike 

Like for my I got my white pair from OSneaker and my Black pair from Hollywood.se sweden.

Cost me an Arm and Leg

I envy those who got this for SRP

I paid like 700 USD in total to get the whole set. But I'm happy since I saved my money and flip some shoes to cover all the cost.

Congrats to all of you Fam who easily got the pairs.

My DS black pair has slight creasing on the back of the ankle on both shoes. Anyone else have this problem?

My DS black pair has slight creasing on the back of the ankle on both shoes. Anyone else have this problem?
Happens with all shoes, bound to crease up during shipment and what not and even production.
 Especially with leather this soft

Saw a pair go for 237 shipped yesterday on ebay only two bids and they were ds!

Prices are all over the place lately

Yeah I grabbed them they were my 4th pair of whites need one more black pair now

******None for sale******

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince my son to trade his High Tiff's for a pair of LM's, but he's not having it.  I have a feeling that by the time he can fit into the Tiff's, he'd rather sell them, and I think the LM's will be worth more (like others have stated) by then (untouched).
These LM's mean more to me than him though.  At only 12, the only way he knows lance mountain is from what I've told him and watching Animal Chin w/ him.  
I was only able to score the white pair and have yet to put them on.  Do I double up, or go for a black pair?

I've also been messing around with lace lock ideas for these as well.
View media item 1032865

Info on the lace locks?

Back
Top Bottom