Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I feel you. the same thing over and over again gets boring after a while.

It's more of me being at a point where since I don't have kids I'm missing that aspect of the season, most of my friends now want to do the family friendly parade thing, you can really only do the drink/party for a week straight with catnaps until you're about 25 or so, then you become THOSE people that ruin it for others, and end up getting arrested.

It's more of me being at a point where since I don't have kids I'm missing that aspect of the season, most of my friends now want to do the family friendly parade thing, you can really only do the drink/party for a week straight with catnaps until you're about 25 or so, then you become THOSE people that ruin it for others, and end up getting arrested.
:lol:

As I promised before I got my pairs, I would use my black pairs as my riding shoes... Bred gixxer 750 lol.
nthat.gif

I have an Orange / Black K7 GSX-R 1000.....

if we were riding and you said that to me....

I might kick your bike over.....
roll.gif

ugh, mine was stolen last August 
frown.gif
 I had the orange/black fairings but rattle canned it flat black lol... and yeah, "bred" is already stupid as it is for shoes, please don't let it spill onto bikes 
sick.gif

word I feel you man...life flies by and I guess we have to mature along with it lol. 

Dudes are going to need to have pics from all angles if they try to buy these used :lol:
this is just one of those shoes that you really shouldn't buy used. unless you want to strip the paint and turn them into bred/royals

hey guys how do the lance mountains fit i got a size 10? I wear a size 10 in 4s, 5s, and 11s. I'm wondering cause i plan on trading my black 10 for a white 10.5 because that's the only size locally available for a trade and i would rather not ship out to trade . Would it end up being too big?

hey guys how do the lance mountains fit i got a size 10? I wear a size 10 in 4s, 5s, and 11s. I'm wondering cause i plan on trading my black 10 for a white 10.5 because that's the only size locally available for a trade and i would rather not ship out to trade . Would it end up being too big?
I wear the same size in all of those. TTS.

Back
Top Bottom