Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

They had 40 pairs each color and ppl were allowed to buy both... I figured more than 30 would be lined up by Sat morning so didn't bother; I did called on Friday afternoon and the store associate said there were 35-40 campers already so thats summed it up.
I was going to check them out but I heard they did people dirty on the Tiff release so I didn't bother. 

@AyoKamikaze
  if that pair you bought earlier was a size 10.5 you might want to check that site again, it's back up.  And it was up earlier today before I bought it, and then it re-appeared.
Could be a glitch, so not sure what to think until the shop emails.

Yes it was a 10.5 in whites... was it up earlier as well? dam that's not good hopefully they ship them.

I called via Skype and spoke to dude in Spanish on release date and was able to cop from there Saturday and lots of people were having CC issues while checking out hopefully it's cancelled pairs and not a glitch. :nerd:

Folks on the bay area can tell me when UNDFTD SF gave out the guarantee tickets? Was it wednesday or thursday?

yeah i just realized that the site showed as sold out after i purchased then the size reappeared afterwards. well i wouldn't be too mad if the order was cancelled. im glad people are still looking out for others haha. i still appreciate it either way.

Good and bad news from end clothing

Bad news: I'm officially blocked from making purchases in the future because they said I ran a script

Good news: They honored my orders and shipped them all out

That was the same dude selling GM Breds LMAO!

GM???? Lol what are you talking About? I know for damn sure all of my breds that I have and had sold were not GM. Why are you getting mad for? I think you have the GM lmao

That was a great example of his immaturity and ignorance. Someone even posted his IG feed with him spouting off racist comments. NT does not need fools like him around.

Damn lol what can you guys expect from a 17 year old back then??

I unblocked timazn timazn from the thread since no one provided me evidence that he was a serious offender. He has been warned just like any other user would be.

Bad news: I'm officially blocked from making purchases in the future because they said I ran a script

laugh.gif

and 
smokin.gif

if i was u, i still happy for it. at least they shipped ur pair. change and ip thats it.

So everybody's gone and it's back to normal I guess.

Any rumors for a next pair? Or the three released are the three make-ups they've mentioned from to start?

So everybody's gone and it's back to normal I guess.

Any rumors for a next pair? Or the three released are the three make-ups they've mentioned from to start?
that's what im wondering, if these 2 count as the 2nd and 3rd pairs

Back
Top Bottom