Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

fake royals
laugh.gif
Damn Zyzz! Could you be anymore salty? 
laugh.gif
 Your posts are all negative but at the same time you trying to get the oop from many members... Im confused 
sick.gif

335 for the black pair, prices are ridiculous - was able to cop white off ndc after shoulder surgery the day before but want that black too at a decent price

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of whites for 270$ shipped. After seeing @babyJs23  banned comparison pics it was an easy purchase. Kicks are gonna be worn into the ground! Thanks for those pics fam. Repped! 
smokin.gif

Lookin for a black pair around that price to complete the set. Im patient enough for the price to come down tho

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

White pair is no doubt the move if you really think about it. 

Only like half the shoe changes with the black pair......

Idk maybe im overthinking it. 
laugh.gif

Both pairs sick just hope mine gets to me safely. 

picked up my white pairs yesterday. Very happy with them. One was purchased at Triumph San Rafael, and the other at Undefeated SF. Nice that seller included receipts and all that. The quality is great and the concept is nice. I don't think I am going to speed up the process and just wear them.. No duck walk/penguin stance. I am just having a hard time deciding if iam gonna wear the white royal with blk royal or just wear the white white together. Mmm..

Kinda wished I'd gone after the green Jordan 1 after seeing these painted pairs in person

I wouldn't compare the two. The LM's seem to have much better quality, so if you want the CS's based on that you'll probably be disappointed. I have them and like them though.

I like the blacks because they got that sheen to it. Makes the shoe really pop.

I like the whites because of the black tongue and sockliner. 

and i'm just waiting for my email notification sound like 
mine came in about 1 hour and 25 minutes ago.

now that i've decided against making poor man's bred and royals, I think I might just wear the hell out of the blacks and save $ for next weekend and not get the whites

NYC heads, there's a guy selling white pair size 12 on craigslist for $250 or best offer. He needs to sell them today so the desperation might make the price even cheaper.

Someone in the dunk thread posted this...

This is what I was trying to say about designs earlier in the thread. Those of you that stripped them....lost the chance to do something truly unique.

Back
Top Bottom