Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah. Is this normal? Just plain bad business in my opinion. If it's more than retail cool. But you should at least know the price the day before release.
Wouldn't say "normal" but they've probably fielded and answered so many questions the past two or three days regarding the Jordan x Nike SB and it's probably tiring to them. Sure, it's bad business ethics but I'm guessing this weekend is sort of like how it was during the Tiff hi release for skate shops, that is a bunch of "new" customers calling and asking about a shoe knowingly they won't be a return customer.

Yeah. Is this normal? Just plain bad business in my opinion. If it's more than retail cool. But you should at least know the price the day before release.

The BS that Nike lets these skate shops get away with is nuts. I posted yesterday but my shop charging 100 over box price for these.

Yes, for these hyped releases shops do all types of things. Can't say that I'm mad, 90% of the people looking for this release wouldn't support those skate shops anyway.

The BS that Nike lets these skate shops get away with is nuts. I posted yesterday but my shop charging 100 over box price for these.
nike don't own the shop, only so much they gonna do. nike has worked hard to get into the skate biz and they not gonna be heavy handed to the local shops as long as the $ is coming in

Back
Top Bottom