Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Well I just wait till something pop up in here of Monday. End is probably going to be like wff the links didn't pop up but I don't think they are going to cancel

ES posted a bash script on how to cop early on end/ruvilla/sp, just a fyi to everyone who's wondering how they sold out early...

Last edited:
I would highly suggest not freaking out and paying above $300 because you missed out; in a week feeBay will be flooded and you can easily work a deal for $250 or less thru Paypal invoice

ES posted a bash script on how to cop early on end/ruvilla/sp, just a fyi to everyone who's wondering how they sold out early...
Yea I seen it when it was too late. Even if I seen it on time I was confused as s**** 
nerd.gif

I would highly suggest not freaking out and paying above $300 because you missed out; in a week feeBay will be flooded and you can easily work a deal for $250 or less thru Paypal invoice
same as the first SB jordans. Most likely he is right. Im waiting it out for $250 on the white ones myself. They seem to be selling out at $350 though so may not happen.

I think alot of dudes are going to mess these up by trying to make them bred and royals and will let them go for a decent price

Asking again but do you think if I cop the WTKDs next week I could easily trade them for these?

Also if anyone has a lead on a 9.5 I'd appreciate the oop

btw i am pretty sure lostart put remaining stock from their online mess in store so that's a dead end

I agree....Didnt you cop for 300 though ? :rolleyes

Last edited:
there are going to be so many F'ed up pairs on eBay missing paint here or there from people who tried to make Breds and Royals :lol:

I predict a lot of...

ITEM CONDITION: New with flaws; see description

WOW!!! Just walk in Clockwork skate shop in Macon GA and they are sitting... Got a Black and White SZ 10 $199 each.

When will Santa Monica Niketown have pairs that people didn't pick up. Is it the next day or after the RSVP window?

Back
Top Bottom