Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I'm outs... struckout on NDC, passed on the revert release cause I don't value this shoe for more than retail...  on to the next!

Think most people copped one off NDC if they lucky and 1 pair somewhere else. Wonder how many people that used those ATC services were sucessful for this release.

still in line, maybe NDC gods will finally bless me with a pair after the BS this site has been giving me for over 3 months now...

Congrats who copped on NDC. These went quick. Oh well I'll take the L and move on. I'm $300+ richer on the bright side. Thanks Nike, SMH. Lol.

I wish I was in Nike marketing meeting

"let's make everyone who really wants these shoes pay double the price"

"great idea; limit them and let's go to lunch"

sadderday 

838707827.gif

Naw 800 is too much it will eventually settle at 4 though but this week you might be ably to get 8 dudes be beastin first week then next week wtkds are in these are out... Anyways congrats to you lucky bastards who got even 1 pair.

Still in line... 
still in line, maybe NDC gods will finally bless me with a pair after the BS this site has been giving me for over 3 months now...
Exactly how I feel.

Seems like a lot of people are getting oos, giving more hope to those still in line?

some of the captchas are tricky lol and that hesitation will make you lose your pair. Misssed out on my second set cause one captcha was pick the tool the had a boxcutter and a knife I was like wtf. I know the boxcutter is more a tool but it caused hesitation and that all it took to slow me down now Im in line bout to get oss

Back
Top Bottom