Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

question is would you trade your royals for the set 

im just curious to see the answers since im high,bored ,stessed etc
I would.. why not? 

You're getting 2 pairs of shoes with significantly higher quality than the royals.

If you really want you can replace that said pair of royals by matching the pairs from your set.

The white jordan logo wouldn't mean **** to me, its basically the same shoe with better material and a different tongue tag.

Gets the msg across. Thats me tho, any1 else feel the same?

come on ? people are taking sand paper to these things to get royals

my answer is no way you cant find a pair below 13.5 on fc resell on a legit pair 650 and up IF you can trust the seller

the set can be had for 600-650

I would.. why not? 

You're getting 2 pairs of shoes with significantly higher quality than the royals.

If you really want you can replace that said pair of royals by matching the pairs from your set.

The white jordan logo wouldn't mean **** to me, its basically the same shoe with better material and a different tongue tag.

Gets the msg across. Thats me tho, any1 else feel the same?
match them how by beating the crap out of em or sanding them down?

if i got the set they would stay as is till i beat them up 

come on ? people are taking sand paper to these things to get royals

my answer is no way you cant find a pair below 13.5 on fc resell on a legit pair 650 and up IF you can trust the seller

the set can be had for 600-650
Wait until the market is dry up like the royal.  

Moment of truth coming up NDC or bust. Going to sleep now waking up at 4:50. If I get em I get em. If not oh well I want to be back in bed by 5:30. I have had tremendous luck on NDC so I got good feels.

I'm up for now, but I think I have had enough euro action for one day. Their sites are trash. I rather save my energy for the 1% chance I can cop on NDC, rather than spend it on .000001% chance of copping on a Euro for double retail.

Got two whites on lock, just need to lock some blacks in and I'll be good. 

match them how by beating the crap out of em or sanding them down?

if i got the set they would stay as is till i beat them up 
match them as is, i want tp distress my pair through wear naturally.. the quality of these shoes is on point, thats the game changer to me.

Wait until the market is dry up like the royal.  
thats my point 

the set is here id pay resell before id trade 
True as well. 
laugh.gif

to me these shoes are what they are a dope concept none the less a fusion a colab 

if you strip the paint your defeating the whole purpose 

youll never have bred 1 or royals they would  be jordan 1's X sb 's 

just like the jpack ,you think you got royals till a cat with real royals shows up
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom