Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i'm ready for this. my next post will be what i copped.
smokin.gif

Just received notice that I got my pair on lock tomorrow. This is the second time I got lucky on a pair of hyped dunks since the tiffs. Not trying to add any salt, but never give up hope even if it's a 1% percent chance to cop. As with anything, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Believe me, I've had my share of losses. But I guess it's times like this that makes up for it and gets me back in. 

Are custom fees $200 for total order or each individual item? If I order both colors on same order, assume I'd be hit?

wait how does NDC work now? i dont cop on it anymore :lol:

tweet out a link still or timer crap?

REPS FOR ANSWERS

wait how does NDC work now? i dont cop on it anymore
laugh.gif

REPS FOR ANSWERS
This release isn't a twitter link only release. They will still tweet a link, but your best bet is just searching for the shoe and refreshing until it pops up.

REPS FOR ANSWERS
This release isn't a twitter link only release. They will still tweet a link, but your best bet is just searching for the shoe and refreshing until it pops up.

oh ight

i know how it works i just got confused with this timer talk

how come these arent TLO tho? dont tell me the white/red II's are :lol:

PMs acceptable if you dont wanna mass share the info
nerd.gif

I'm ASKING for help. Not GIVING it out. As you can see guys I quoted myself
laugh.gif
They've only implemented the timer on one release (Kobe 9 EM Philippines) so no one knows for sure. I know with the Kobe release, you didn't have to refresh anything but no size selector was available when the timer ran out. I'd imagine it would be similar to the FTL base sites where an "add to cart" button was available once the timer hit zero.

****** on here swear they're saying something with smileys, a gif, and a little sentence they think is slick.

I'm not tryna resale.

You should have stayed in school , learn how to form a sentence , even a little one.

Or at least you should have tried to read NT rules before trying to sell your 'services' in here.

REPS FOR ANSWERS

every release been different
concord lows were not TLO, and you can search for them
Carmines were TLO
Phillipine Kobes were tweeted out 10 minutes before launch with a timer.

so it varies.
tomorrow these are non tlo, so who knows... timer or just search for

oh ight

i know how it works i just got confused with this timer talk

how come these arent TLO tho? dont tell me the white/red II's are
laugh.gif
I'm not sure, Nike has been really inconsistent with release strategies recently. The II's aren't either

Back
Top Bottom