Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

As long as you really love the shoes why not, it's just easy to get the money back.
its not that. i paid the extra dough to have a peace of mind and "skip the line" and be able to sleep tonight.

but now i've paid, and i STILL have to hustle online for a pair, in case OS screws me over. So essentially i paid extra for next to nothing. 

Gonna try tomorrow morning n if not craigslist here I come not even bothering trying any of these other sites the difficulty in tryna get these r really annoying

As long as you really love the shoes why not, it's just easy to get the money back.
its not that. i paid the extra dough to have a peace of mind and "skip the line" and be able to sleep tonight.

but now i've paid, and i STILL have to hustle online for a pair, in case OS screws me over. So essentially i paid extra for next to nothing. 
should have waited couple days, prices will go down

ndc or bust.. this is just foolish 
roll.gif

lol lost art is 4pm PST .. why would their twitter say 20 minutes at 340.

Last edited:
people complaining why they cant cop these when all the links are posted publicly way to give yourself more competition geniuses

Lostart's site says 7pm est...which just passed. But when you go on the page for the kicks it says in stock. Cant choose size though

Back
Top Bottom