Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

you see it developing right? the usual pointless argument
I can resell but I dont. Only looking for pairs for myself. I thought most people on here were out to help each other not snipe them... this is not true then?

everyone heres a reseller (practically), im just open about it. and I actually help the community from time to time (not as much anymore, some funny ppl on here). like with tis assist, I didn't find the info so I wouldn't be disrespectful and try and order mulitples. one is enough

Only difference is you resell every release lmao.

well damn yall came straight at alp's neck
laugh.gif
SB thread regulars got a little more disdain for the nonsense than most. I wasn't gonna say it but I'm also not gonna pretend it isn't hilarious/spot on when someone does.

I feel pretty fortunate to get my hands on a pair. even though I paid resell I'm content with that since I'm stepping away from sneakers for a while. quality of these is on point. the leather is quite nice View media item 1011943

SB thread regulars got a little more disdain for the nonsense than most. I wasn't gonna say it but I'm also not gonna pretend it isn't hilarious/spot on when someone does.
doesn't really bother me, the people in that thread were disrespectful and I defended myself that's all. if anyone wants to take it any further my inbox is always open.

I feel pretty fortunate to get my hands on a pair. even though I paid resell I'm content with that since I'm stepping away from sneakers for a while. quality of these is on point. the leather is quite nice 
Glad you got your pair, homie. Sucks you had to pay resell, but it is what it is. Peace of mind is priceless.

yup its a joke, clowns on here don't got nothing better to do than disrespect ppl, example look below.
I see all of that...I'm not even gonna start on strong jealousy and envy and hate being feminie emotions...because its useless, people will hate on you if youre selling shoe, people will hate on you if you collect and never wear them....people will hate when you wear them...no reason to even reply bruh

Back
Top Bottom