Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

the way i mess my shoes up when i got out drinking that paint will be gone in no time 
laugh.gif
 plus  i have a few concerts i'm going to this summer so i'll definitely wear these when i go 

the way i mess my shoes up when i got out drinking that paint will be gone in no time :lol:  plus  i have a few concerts i'm going to this summer so i'll definitely wear these when i go 

That's what I was saying bro...By homecoming at school both pairs will be full blown breds and royals lmaoooo. But for real, if I'm lucky enough to land I'll deff wear to Made in America, get some nice scuff action going on

Dopest part of the whites is the black tongue.

I'm reconsidering the whites now. i normally dont get white shoes because they are a pain to keep clean. but these you actually do want to beat up

sorry to get off track, but for anybody that's been hit with custom fees do they charge you right away or do they send you something in the mail ??

Last edited:
Gonna wear these in July when I go see Neutral Milk Hotel at the Merriweather Post Pavilion
pimp.gif

Customs happens based upon the company that the shop ships with. Occasionally you'll have to pay when the item is delivered or you'll get a bill in the mail.

Most likely wearing these to Spring awakening next weekend, def get some paint off during Diplo

Gonna wear these in July when I go see Neutral Milk Hotel at the Merriweather Post Pavilion :pimp:  

Ahhhhh Merriweather. Awesome venue. They'll get beat if you're in the pit area, just bc they get so many people in there. I wore CDP 5's ragin at Free Fest and then in the pit for the Incubus non fest show the next day when I was out there for a weekend in 2011 and they were trashed haha.

cop both pairs

scuff them up

and I got a pair of breds and royals

then I can rest in peace 

or nah?

Last edited:
lol.. obviously they wont be "pure" breds or royals but instead of wearing one black and one blue shoe, distress them as much as you can as the pictures show and they'll look better.. IMO at least from the pix I can find on IG 

I was thinking about buying a pair overseas when they release, but the costs might be a bit high. It looks like for the US it is 20% import duty on items over $200 dollars. Dependent on how the website declares the value, I guess it could exceed that $200 dollar amount and easily hit $300 putting it into reseller price. Any thoughts/insight from people who have bought from overseas before?

Back
Top Bottom