Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

got my end script running 
devil.gif
soon soon...

the site will prolly crash anyways, but hopefully I can see what this script can do lol.

yup when end's server crashes, no bot will help you. i have a bot myself and it's useless when the server is hammered and i can't checkout. it can get the shoe in the cart but checkout is a pain during server crash

Last edited:
Anyone in LA know how Undefeated gonna handle these...FCFS, Raffle? Last Jordan SBs were FCFS i believe. Was able to get the first release showing up @0600...not @ the La Brea location tho!

Anyone in LA know how Undefeated gonna handle these...FCFS, Raffle? Last Jordan SBs were FCFS i believe. Was able to get the first release showing up @0600...not @ the La Brea location tho!
the SM location is doing a raffle..

another note - one shop in vegas says they will allow ppl to camp starting friday night at 8pm.    not sure what that even means...what happens when ppl line up before then? haha,  I will not be camping but would be interesting to see

Anyone know of a spot in RI doing a raffle for these? I can't camp out. We have a HOH in the mall and they're not even getting it.

the SM location is doing a raffle..

another note - one shop in vegas says they will allow ppl to camp starting friday night at 8pm.    not sure what that even means...what happens when ppl line up before then? haha,  I will not be camping but would be interesting to see
Im good with a raffle, planning on stopping by SL location n see whats up! n AS ALWAYS ill try for n fail @ the Nike RSVP today! HaHA

Im good with a raffle, planning on stopping by SL location n see whats up! n AS ALWAYS ill try for n fail @ the Nike RSVP today! HaHA
LOL thoughts exactly. Tried for well over 20 RSVPs here in LA and failed everytime. But as stated undefeated SM is doing a raffle, winners notified by email on Friday. Raffle ends today I believe. Good luck to everyone because we all goin need it hah

LOL thoughts exactly. Tried for well over 20 RSVPs here in LA and failed everytime. But as stated undefeated SM is doing a raffle, winners notified by email on Friday. Raffle ends today I believe. Good luck to everyone because we all goin need it hah
good luck man, u gonna camp for these too or just the online / raffle ?

roll.gif
 that's a good majority of the sites, I have an ATC for NDC I'm just trying to give everyone else the best chance possible 
yea it is but its already leaked now so can do nuthin about it.

BTW Exit Skate in philly are doing raffle and selling it as a pack.

Raffle ends at 5pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom