Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

and to think people used to say $400 is the highest the royals will go 
laugh.gif
It's just good old American people spending their money in extremely stupid ways....

Especially since paypal takes credit cards.....  

Last edited by a moderator:

they even have the bill me later thing now 
laugh.gif
bill me later is actually genius. their headquarters aren't too far from where I live in MD too lol. I know people that use them just to cop kicks. I just turned 18 a little bit ago so I'm in the process of building credit so they wouldn't give me a line smh.

The question being asked at my shop now is "when can we line up?" SMH. May not even be going for these any more because I I can't camp overnight. I was gonna wake up at 4 am and drive 45 min away to wait. I can't even do that any more because I'd feel really bad if I drive 45 min to get there and there's a line too deep already. WTF.

It's just good old American people spending their money in extremely stupid ways....

Especially since paypal takes credit cards.....  
this I do agree with. I've never spent over $250 for a shoe and when I think about it, I've only paid resale like twice. I never understood blowing money on rubber and leather outside of your means...or even inside your means lol. too each their own though, can't knock someone for doing them.

Friday night is about to be an all nighter. Looking forward to these in person. Don't get why people wanna take the paint off. It ruins the concept and is just a hypebeast move to me. You could probably flip two pair for a regular black/red or royal. 

Last edited:
Granted people want a classic MJ colorway, but these offer a little bit of skate history themselves. 

Friday night is about to be an all nighter. Looking forward to these in person. Don't get why people wanna take the paint off. It ruins the concept and is just a hypebeast move to me. You could probably flip two pair for a regular black/red or royal. 
or just save yourself the pain of attempting to cop two  pairs at retail ($300) and pay an extra bill and get yourself breds for $400.

or just save yourself the pain of attempting to cop two  pairs at retail ($300) and pay an extra bill and get yourself breds for $400.
Talking Royal prices as far as two. If you now where to look, it won't be an attempt. 

Someone said royal 1s was trash? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

coldcity coldcity I understand if you don't like the colorway but if you think the quality is trash what modern J's are you buying that have better?

I'm wit it I just can't see someone saying quality is trash but they're still buying retros all jb quality is trash has been for years

Side note I gave my neighbors kid my Og taxis and 2000 jams (beat) last week now those were two awesome kicks my taxis were still in pretty good condition just to small

The real question is will people be trading a solo shoe between members to achieve blk/reds // royals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom