Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A
smokin.gif

Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the Stecyk AJ1 x SB and only grabbed pairs to help friends, I hate not having complete sets and know without a doubt that I will have both of these Lance Mountains so I kept my eyes open for a pair of Stecyk's in my size since Friday. Ended up grabbing a DS pair off of FB for $194 shipped and invoiced this morning and am pretty happy about that. Will be really glad when I have the complete AJ1 x SB set once all the pairs have released too!
Dang, why didn't I think of using the Konami Code. Touche. lol

I have never won on NDC. NOT EVER. I just can't let these go by. Can anyone tell me the cheat code?

UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A :smokin

Even though I wasn't the biggest fan of the Stecyk AJ1 x SB and only grabbed pairs to help friends, I hate not having complete sets and know without a doubt that I will have both of these Lance Mountains so I kept my eyes open for a pair of Stecyk's in my size since Friday. Ended up grabbing a DS pair off of FB for $194 shipped and invoiced this morning and am pretty happy about that. Will be really glad when I have the complete AJ1 x SB set once all the pairs have released too!

my exact problem... didnt like the first that much but want both of the lance mountains so will need the blk/greens joints also :smh:

honestly, just get a bot. this shoe sh*t is baseball in the 90s, everyone's juicing. if you're not, you're already putting yourself at a disadvantage. 
lol.  There's so many bots I bet you bots are fighting with other bots trying to cop a pair.

I was sitting on NDC with my cousin and we clicked our size the same time for Carmine 6s, same size mind you.  He got his within 5 seconds.  I sat there for 2 hours, even after the restock and got out of stock.  THE HECK!  

I believe it's all about luck.

Honestly, If I don't win on judgment day I will wear one royal and one bred and call it a day. lol I don't want both pairs I really want the white pair just because the royals and breds are already a black based shoe.  I like how the white looks when the paint starts to come off and I feel like somebody is going to come up with a GREAT idea for them, like the shoe will fade from white to the OG colors if you were to some how sand paper them right

Honestly, If I don't win on judgment day I will wear one royal and one bred and call it a day. lol I don't want both pairs I really want the white pair just because the royals and breds are already a black based shoe.  I like how the white looks when the paint starts to come off and I feel like somebody is going to come up with a GREAT idea for them, like the shoe will fade from white to the OG colors if you were to some how sand paper them right
Judgment day, on the money.  Let's see if Santa will come early.  Can't believe we're hoping to spend money, haah.

lol.  There's so many bots I bet you bots are fighting with other bots trying to cop a pair.

I was sitting on NDC with my cousin and we clicked our size the same time for Carmine 6s, same size mind you.  He got his within 5 seconds.  I sat there for 2 hours, even after the restock and got out of stock.  THE HECK!  

I believe it's all about luck.
there's ways around this lol. I use a bit of a homegrown bot along with a scanner that is semi well known and I usually cook on the limited stuff. for some reason I have a bit of trouble with GRs though lol.

Rolling the dice on this one.  If I cop, then I cop a pair I like.  If I fail, then my bank account loves me more.  Win/win with no pressure.  Just staying off the reseller path as that's lose/lose for me.
I'm with you on this one. I'd love to have these, but I won't jump to the first reseller just to cop. Patience saves pockets.

right in the same ball park and still #fail almost everytime, last thing i got off of ndc was raptor 7s like 2 black fridays ago smh
This last thing I got off NDC was WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY back in the day for the Jordan 12 blk/north caroline blue package with the hoodie lol I left the game and thought i could come back easily. NOPE. Now i only cop successfully of EB/FL/FA /FNL I'm guaranteed one shoe from one of those sites with my own new methods.  

This last thing I got off NDC was WAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY back in the day for the Jordan 12 blk/north caroline blue package with the hoodie lol I left the game and thought i could come back easily. NOPE. Now i only cop successfully of EB/FL/FA /FNL I'm guaranteed one shoe from one of those sites with my own new methods.  
i actually got raptors off ftl the same day wasn't even trying to double up but was able to on accident haha. I can never cop off EB/FTL/FA/FNL. I have really good luck with raffles and wish these got a widespread release to local HOH, FTL, FA, FNL then i would have a fighting chance. 

i actually got raptors off ftl the same day wasn't even trying to double up but was able to on accident haha. I can never cop off EB/FTL/FA/FNL. I have really good luck with raffles and wish these got a widespread release to local HOH, FTL, FA, FNL then i would have a fighting chance. 
If these were placed on either one of those sites I would have a 98% better chance at getting them just in my cart. NDC i cant even get pass the adding to cart wait screen. This is how i figured I must need faster internet. 

Back
Top Bottom