Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

If I can find below $200 mark for the Stecyk pair I'm lookin' to double up..

Hopefully I can get a pair of each of the Mountain pairs to be my beaters. But, the white pair won't age as well as the black pair will do IMO.

I hate the variation within the same collections 3,6 and 13's I'm an 11.5 all others I'm a 12 my Olympic 6's feel like clown shoes on me and they're a 12

Exact same with me bro, if i got a 12 in 3's there so much heelslip in them even steerling could hide in there

I will do bad things for both of these SB's i havnt wanted 2 shoes more since grapes last year. Looks like itl be above retail cop though, which il do if its not stupid $, anyone wanna assist lol. Il add cash i just needa get this **** on lock!

Oh okay. Idk about that, I bought the Nike SB St.Patties in a 9.5 and the front is tight as hell. 
No, yeah, the St. Patties were weird. One of the only SBs that were not TTS for me (the other was the Civilists). I'm 11.5 and the St. Patties dunks in 11.5 killed the top of my foot.

No, yeah, the St. Patties were weird. One of the only SBs that were not TTS for me (the other was the Civilists). I'm 11.5 and the St. Patties dunks in 11.5 killed the top of my foot.
.I agree. I'm a 10.5 in dunks and regular jordsn 1s but these are kinda snug. I think it had to do with this pair not being a traditional leather pair

Do they run true to size? Because I know Nike SB Dunks run really small. 
imo dunks don't run small at all. they run exactly the same with all my jordans. i got once a pair of dunks(statue of liberty) half size bigger than my jordans and it turned to be a very pad decision as they were big and i never found my correct size again. fyi, the jordan 1 sbs run exactly the same as your jordan 1s.

I will do bad things for both of these SB's i havnt wanted 2 shoes more since grapes last year. Looks like itl be above retail cop though, which il do if its not stupid $, anyone wanna assist lol. Il add cash i just needa get this **** on lock!
If I have to pay above retail, there's no way I'm paying well over $300. I'm just gonna have to miss out on them

Does anyone know which New York shops got the first release? I'm trying to figure out my release plans for the Lance Mountain joints

Does anyone know the websites that the Lance Mountain's are gonna drop on?

I only know Nike.com and possibly ccs
probably too early to tell.. but I imagine these will be in-store only almost anywhere they launch.. but the NT Fam is always good about sharing the info. I'll share when/if I find anything out.

Finally had some good weather here and could wear these out and about, also considering i drive manual and walked around all day the creasing was minimal at the end of the day. Here are a few shots...granted i took these with my M8, no dslr to take pics haha

Wait so they're 

Finally had some good weather here and could wear these out and about, also considering i drive manual and walked around all day the creasing was minimal at the end of the day. Here are a few shots...granted i took these with my M8, no dslr to take pics haha
I gotta learn how to photoshop better on my M8 none the less, good pics

RD is getting close but it is yet so far 
frown.gif

Wait so they're 

I gotta learn how to photoshop better on my M8 none the less, good pics

RD is getting close but it is yet so far 
frown.gif
thanks bro and yeah the m8 can take some really good pics, but i might get a stylus just to do more precise picture editing instead of using my finger. But i use a few different apps not just photoshop express. 

waiting patiently for the lance mountain releases...copping both..

from my info and the little experience i have..looks like the availability of these will be similar to tiffany dunks..should not be too hard to cop

waiting patiently for the lance mountain releases...copping both..
from my info and the little experience i have..looks like the availability of these will be similar to tiffany dunks..should not be too hard to cop

If it's anything like the first release, it will be a bit difficult. There were about 1/6 of the amount of jordan sbs as there were tiff highs. Plus now you got all the JB heads to compete with. The white pair should be the easier to get of the two.

If it's anything like the first release, it will be a bit difficult. There were about 1/6 of the amount of jordan sbs as there were tiff highs. Plus now you got all the JB heads to compete with. The white pair should be the easier to get of the two.
well all i can tell you is that shops that did not get the first jordan1 x sb, are getting both cws...so..these should not be that limited like the first release i believe.

These are starting to grow on me and now looks like a good time to cop. I've seen a lot of pairs for like 210-220 plus shipping on the bay.

Back
Top Bottom