Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

shoes should be in hand after work monday 
nthat.gif

The pair I had to get through resell should be here in the next few days I can't wait.

Last edited:
The more pics that are posted, the more I want now. Been trying to hold myself back from buying a pair from a reseller ever since I struck out on release day. And this thread is not helping me either. Lol.

Last edited:
The more pics that are posted, the more I want now. Been trying to hold myself back from buying a pair from a reseller ever since I struck out on release day. And this thread is not helping any either. Lol.

I caved and copped all due to this thread lol

definitely appreciate a NT member for looking really looking out..

there is some glue on the lettering on the back heel

im afraid if i try to take it off the lettering will come off as well

just going to leave it

I caved and copped all due to this thread lol

definitely appreciate a NT member for looking really looking out..
Something about this shoe makes me come to this thread on a daily basis. The funny thing is that a lot of the NT'ers have helped out a lot, but each time links were posted I missed out on it due to prior engagements that day. And on release at 5 AM, I completely struck out. Maybe that's why I want these, so many chances yet I wasn't able to cop.

So they are your forbidden fruit.... 
That's such a sad feeling lol

Something about this shoe makes me come to this thread on a daily basis. The funny thing is that a lot of the NT'ers have helped out a lot, but each time links were posted I missed out on it due to prior engagements that day. And on release at 5 AM, I completely struck out. Maybe that's why I want these, so many chances yet I wasn't able to cop.

This thread has motivated me to cop as much as the collection as i can.. I was too focused on the pack instead of these.. In fact, I saw these prior to release day, was amazed at the quality and still diverted my attention to the Rivalry pack.. I wish i could turn the hands on the clock and cop these at retail smh..

Whats best method to get glue off? Magic Eraser?
I got a tip off some one on here and it worked. Get a cotton ball and put some nail polish remover on the ball. Just a bit. Rub the glue spot. It will come off. Then buff with a damp cloth and then dry. I only do the wet cloth thing cuz I am scared of the pleather getting eaten away. Of course I wouldn't try this on suede.

really hoping these drop before this weekend so dudes will cop the 5lab3s and ****, usually how it goes, sell one hype till the next drops...

Anyone with an extra Size 8 that wants to sell to a fellow NT'er please reach out. Normally I would get chastised on NT for this request but everyone on this thread seems super chill. Much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom