Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I already struck out 
mean.gif

how do people get the NDC link early before that tweet goes out? with the past few releases searching by style code just doesn't work anymore

You must mean random drop as far as the sb side. It just tell you that these are limited. Which is no surprise

Yeah, these will probably more limited and less available than the Chicago 1's dropping the same day.

most likely just NDC for these.

Yeah, I tweeted every possible site and NDC finally tweeted back saying to check local Nike store's for in-store availability. All the other sites like FTL, FL, Champ's, FA, EastBay, CCS are either not getting these shoe's or they confused them with the Chicago 1's.

View media item 839351
skatewearhouse said the chances of pairs left over for online release are slim to none.

you cant go by stores that got the tiffs btw.

That's crazy how I get back in the thread and I see my conversation with these store's Twitter account's last night when I couldn't sleep lol. I'm thinking NDC TLO if people are going the online route.

Yeah, these will probably more limited and less available than the Chicago 1's dropping the same day.
Yeah, I tweeted every possible site and NDC finally tweeted back saying to check local Nike store's for in-store availability. All the other sites like FTL, FL, Champ's, FA, EastBay, CCS are either not getting these shoe's or they confused them with the Chicago 1's.
That's crazy how I get back in the thread and I see my conversation with these store's Twitter account's last night when I couldn't sleep lol. I'm thinking NDC TLO if people are going the online route.

Way more limited than those KOs coming out that day lol.

i have to see em in person to decide whether to cop or drop... little details will make or break this for me.

I really hope that this isn't an extremely difficult pick up. one shop in the entire greater DC-MD-VA area is confirmed to get them. not trying to deal with the madness.

Back
Top Bottom