Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah...you couldn't even get a mass produced Jordan 3, 4, 5, 10, 11...few years ago.
I hate them resell prediction videos tho.
Atleast it was only resellers who knew a bit of sneaker culture/history before...rest would sit on a shoe.
But now it's easy if you just have 200$ or a credit card.

How quickly people forget the days when almost every retro would sellout due to resellers. People used to lineup FCFS and camp outside stores for GR AJ 10 releases.

Made me quit the game and stop buying newer retros and went for 2005 and older retros... best decision ever.... 2007+ retiree quality were atrocious

We were just talking about purchasing overseas on the PSG thread. Couple ppl there had shipping issues aswell. Seems like every drop there's atleast 1 horror story from an overseas website. And we all remember those German self help books smh. This is why I avoid overseas purchases.

DSC04180-2.jpg

DSC04181-2.jpg

DSC04188-2.jpg

DSC04187-2.jpg

DSC04185-2.jpg

Yeah...you couldn't even get a mass produced Jordan 3, 4, 5, 10, 11...few years ago.
I hate them resell prediction videos tho.
Atleast it was only resellers who knew a bit of sneaker culture/history before...rest would sit on a shoe.
But now it's easy if you just have 200$ or a credit card.

Made me quit the game and stop buying newer retros and went for 2005 and older retros... best decision ever.... 2007+ retiree quality were atrocious

To be fair, retail prices were significantly less back then-even in 2012, prices were low enough money could be made reselling most GR retros (granted, it might be like $10 per pair). Nike/JB wisened up and now $190+ is the MSRP standard for all non-AJ 1 retros (with AJ 1s closing the gap with $175 retail on some pairs).

How quickly people forget the days when almost every retro would sellout due to resellers. People used to lineup FCFS and camp outside stores for GR AJ 10 releases.
Yeah but at least you had a chance. You literally don't have a chance unless you botted up for limited releases.

The real issue is that Nike isn't sending any pairs to footstores for limited releases these days so it's online or bust.

I don't know if I prefer backdooring and lineups or online raffles and bots better.

I feel I have better luck now than I did then. I kinda went away from sneakers for a while between 2010-2015. So I missed the worst of it.

Holy balls. My pair of UNC lows,that I was certain wouldn’t ship from the stockx seller, just shipped. Holy crap...I’m losing my ish right nowwwww!!!

Back
Top Bottom