Jordan 1 Royal Blue Legit check, please!

FYI, don't post links to live auctions. Copy the photos and insert them in to the post. 

That being said. I need crisper photos of the leather. Also the 2nd production date can't be read on the tag.  Right off the bat, the lace bag seems too big. The word "NIKE" on the tongue tag seems too tall.  The seller's photos don't give a lot of detail.  Something seems weird...

Below are photos of my legit pair for reference (Note: the only legit pairs like mine with a 11/28/12 date seem to come from Sheik - all others have been proven fake/GM on this site)

Also man, it takes a little bit of time to do a proper legit check. Just cuz you don't get a response within the first minute of your OP, doesn't mean you have to bump the post or create a new, identical post. 

Check the LC etiquette on the top of the page....

Definitely 100% fakes. That tall Nike Air tag gives it away. bohnthugs bohnthugs that's a nice lookin pair brotha. I'm still on the hunt for a Ds pair in 10.5 or 11.

Yes the pair posted at first are indeed unauthentic. dont get em if the price is ridiculous (most of the time they are.)

as for the legit pair posted. VERY NICE!

Back
Top Bottom