Jordan 1 Royal 2013 L/C

Want to cop these, just tryna make sure i'm not getting GM's or variants with the NT fam.

These look legit to me.  One of the easiest way to spot fakes is the grooves on the outsole.  The real ones have deeper grooves whereas the fake ones  don't.  I also checked with my size tags and the border looks similar.

But I'd wait for other opinions since I'm no expert.

The pair on the left is legit and the pair on the right is fake (grey market, whatever you want to call them).

These look legit to me.  One of the easiest way to spot fakes is the grooves on the outsole.  The real ones have deeper grooves whereas the fake ones  don't.  I also checked with my size tags and the border looks similar.

But I'd wait for other opinions since I'm no expert.
thanks for the input, how do you think my soles compare to the legit ones ?

I'd say legit too. Everything on the sneaker checks out. Sole grooves are deep, wings logo and Nike air symbol seem to be the right size, and size tag border on sneaker is milky white (plus dates do not match GM pairs). On top of it all, what usually does it for me is the stitching at the top of the square box located in the back of the sneaker. Should be tight, as it is here.

Only thing that I am skeptical of is that the size tag on the box is missing the retail price or a perforated edge. But that is for US only releases. This pair could be from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom