Jordan 1 "Pinnacle" To Release In 2015

what the hell are you talking about?

no srsly, what are you talking about
I've been laughing at the sight of this response for 4 days now 
laugh.gif

Get em Zyzz

Could be... I wouldn't pay $400 to $500 for those. Looks like they are lasered which I am not a big fan of. At this point, the only colorway I could see myself paying a premium for would be the black gold's in top quality leather. But $400 to $500 is still a stretch.

Since Jeter, Melo, and other JB athletes are getting their own versions of 1s, wonder if these are what will finish the lineup and pay tribute to 30 yrs of MJ.

All i need to know is how limited JB making these. :smh: Already foresee resellers asking for my arm, leg, and paypal email.

I like them......I like  them a lot........I want a pair.......... not at A 400.00 ticket
mean.gif

These looking like some Nike Pythons with gold labels on them... I can't wrap my head around that 4-500 price tag? 0] They look official but I could see there being all sorts of quality issues considering the way JB pumps things out these days. Either way the hype train will be all over these. if the black and golds can go for 1g, you can forget about these.:x

These looking like some Nike Pythons with gold labels on them... I can't wrap my head around that 4-500 price tag?
alien.gif
They look official but I could see there being all sorts of quality issues considering the way JB pumps things out these days. Either way the hype train will be all over these. if the black and golds can go for 1g, you can forget about these.
sick.gif
Part of the price is because everything you see in gold is actually 24carat gold plated.

Part of the price is because everything you see in gold is actually 24carat gold plated.
So your telling me that they had some 24 Karat gold plated tags sitting around in a china warehouse just waiting to be slapped on these Jays? 
roll.gif
  24 Carat gold is cool and all, but I think putting it on a shoe in general is just straight STUPID. People are gunna get jacked for these things baddd.  Also, it isn't even the "gold anniversary" its the "pearl".... maybe they should throw some fresh water cultured pearls on these while their at it.  too many gimmicks, JB losing my respect on a fast pace.

So your telling me that they had some 24 Karat gold plated tags sitting around in a china warehouse just waiting to be slapped on these Jays? :rofl:   24 Carat gold is cool and all, but I think putting it on a shoe in general is just straight STUPID. People are gunna get jacked for these things baddd.  Also, it isn't even the "gold anniversary" its the "pearl".... maybe they should throw some fresh water cultured pearls on these while their at it.  too many gimmicks, JB losing my respect on a fast pace.
Tell 'em why u mad, bro!!! [emoji]128591[/emoji]

so JB gives us shoes made out of gold before giving us original materials?
mean.gif
 I've seen it all. personally I don't want a Jordan tennis shoe made out of gold and luxurious crap. if I wanted something that rich I would opt for a well made dress shoe or something. not a Jordan 1 with a white bottom at that
eyes.gif
 cheesy

Back
Top Bottom