Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

@ryanjumpman420
 u think nike lenox gone have unclaimds...  just in case 
Not sure was wondering the same thing bout Cumberland, i know on the SB KOs I was able to call at 930 and they still had my size 12 at ftl Hoh cumberland. These aint KOs tho. I've actually never even tried to cop from Lexox. Unless u know these employees personally chances are the employees will just lie to you so u jus gotta go there in person to find out anything. That's been my experience anyway

Last edited:
Naw b im expecting ndc to crash again
sick.gif
**** never works right
This. Most of my effort will be getting through on Finishline

Not sure was wondering the same thing bout Cumberland, i know on the SB KOs I was able to call at 930 and they still had my size 12 at ftl Hoh cumberland. These aint KOs tho. I've actually never even tried to cop from Lexox. Unless u know these employees personally chances are the employees will just lie to you so u jus gotta go there in person to find out anything. That's been my experience anyway

ive got some leftovers there before
probably was gr though..sometimes ones go under the radar here
im intrested to see how these do

There is an 8 second delay between the Eastbay countdown clock and my phones clock. Eastbay being slower. I keep refreshing but still the same. Is that for everyone?

There is an 8 second delay between the Eastbay countdown clock and my phones clock. Eastbay being slower. I keep refreshing but still the same. Is that for everyone?
For me refreshing helps. Not sure why that isn't the case for everyone though :/

This is the most fun time before any release....the final few minutes. I dont even want this shoe. Im just about to go to sleep but wanted to watch the hijinks for a bit before I pass out. Good luck errybody. 

Retailer here in the PH said that these are a GR...

Not sure if i'll believe him/her or not

Ndc been joke lately. Was pretty good for a while when it was just captcha. I was able to cop some stuff at least

This is the most fun time before any release....the final few minutes. I dont even want this shoe. Im just about to go to sleep but wanted to watch the hijinks for a bit before I pass out. Good luck errybody. 
Aka you gonna try to add to cart just to see if you can get through? Then b like releasing certain sizes on ndc etc 

Back
Top Bottom