Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

There's just so much **** coming out in November that I doubt resellers will pay these much mind. They might as well save their money for the dbs and inf. 6s

Guys... this is a AJ1 HIGH model... stop playing yourselves THESE WILL SELL OUT INSTANTLY.

Look back at all the AJ1 OG colorways that released between last year and this year... instant sellout.

This one will not be different... we can only hope but rather be prepared than sorry :nerd:

im coppin these for those nights when im playing my ivory grand piano, eatin cookies and cream mcflurries while I paint portraits of Nicole Ritchie.

Guys... this is a AJ1 HIGH model... stop playing yourselves THESE WILL SELL OUT INSTANTLY.

Look back at all the AJ1 OG colorways that released between last year and this year... instant sellout.

This one will not be different... we can only hope but rather be prepared than sorry :nerd:

highlight reels

These wont be instant sellouts

Should sit for the wknd

highlight reels

at this point, idk if you are trolling or what :lol:

^^ :lol: ...

Them highlight reels :smh: only thing close to OG on those where the "history/concept" aka nike failed attempt to hype them up :nerd:

Last edited:

highlight reels

dead srs... i want these to rock & possibly one to stock

they SHOULD be cake

This one will not be different... we can only hope but rather be prepared than sorry
nerd.gif

highlight reels
at this point, idk if you are trolling or what
laugh.gif

they SHOULD be cake
Cup cake...cause i want 2

cupcake party 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

highlight reels

they SHOULD be cake

i hope so brotha

cup cake party next week :nerd:

Ya'll love hyping up kicks

last i checked this thread was specifically about the black/white jordan 1...are we not suppose to talk about it? 

It's not talking about it, it's some members proclivity to assert how hard a shoe will be to obtain

Other than the B/Reds, black and golds, and Royals OG Highs haven't been overly difficult to obtain.

Black toes weren't bad, shadows were easy, F&F were easy, clovers, highlight reels, laneys, were sitting

It's not talking about it, it's some members proclivity to assert how hard a shoe will be to obtain

Other than the B/Reds, black and golds, and Royals OG Highs haven't been overly difficult to obtain.

Black toes weren't bad, shadows were easy, F&F were easy, clovers, highlight reels, laneys, were sitting

should be quoted on every page

To some may be easy to others not so much but either way hope everyone on the thread and beyond can cop for retail... specially the AJ1 thread regulars :pimp:

Last edited:
last i checked this thread was specifically about the black/white jordan 1...are we not suppose to talk about it? 

Bro chill out. Wasn't even talking to or about you but hey if the shoe fits, by all means...

QFT.

And when releases happen to not live up the attempted NT hype dudes come with the "suprised these are sitting" or "man, wish I had waited and copped at retail had I known they'd be this easy" :lol: it's rediculous. It benefits no one for anyone to come in here and declare how "extremely hard" these will be to get. That's a "trying to hype things up" statement and it's uneccessary. It just is.

Yeah the white stiching has me on board. If I want a shoe I act like I want it and plan accordingly. If it winds up sitting, ill try to cop again on sale, LOL but I go for mine damn everybody else.

Back
Top Bottom