Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

seeing a lot of people liking these pics on IG

people about to go all in
thats what I'm thinking too… got an atc service for this one(first time using one), had a promo code so it comes out almost even

Last edited:
Struck out on Nike and HoH raffles.. my bro won two pairs though.  I don't wear the same size as him so that's no good.. Online for me I guess

I'm surprised by the slight price change here in the PH. From $140 to $160??

And we weren't informed until now 
mean.gif

looks like the shiekhs store in my area arent gettin them. only west valley fair(santa clara), Southland(hayward), Salano Mall, and New Park Mall (newark) also the shiekh on Market in san francisco.

Sun Valley, Hilltop, Berk, Oak, san rafael, Santa Rosa, so far is a NO.

looks like online or bust for me.
Santa Clara: 58E404BCA5

any one w/ Southland and New park could share?
No one else have Southland or NewPark?

@NewToTheSite  Care to share?

Last edited:
got my pair locked down, but now the wife wants a pair. working on release day, any sites stateside doing pre-order for GS?

I think the RF Vapors releasing on monday is the best thing that could have happened for everyone here trying to cop online Saturday. Average resellers will be passing on these to try and make a move on the vapors.

I think the RF Vapors releasing on monday is the best thing that could have happened for everyone here trying to cop online Saturday. Average resellers will be passing on these to try and make a move on the vapors.

i dont think so man, if it released same day then yea but 2 days later has ZERO affect on these

Back
Top Bottom