Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

This. Noticed the exact same thing. JB keeping their trump cards in their back pocket when they lose the 1's hype. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the next release soon. 

These won't be as hyped. The true trumpcard is the Chicago NA

JB must be keeping tabs on me. First the AJKO with Nike tag, & now they're releasing these. F it they might as well make a New Love OG

Hopefully these are released alongside another retro like most of the OG 1 releases were

This. Noticed the exact same thing. JB keeping their trump cards in their back pocket when they lose the 1's hype. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the next release soon. 

went from unknown about to multiple high quality pics from different sources lol. I kinda liked the black stitching on the sole on these but either way they're cool

lol those wouldn't be hyped either, it's really not a lot of people waiting on those

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ chicagos not being hyped. maybe in dream land. The damn Chicago KO's had quite a following....

airthompson airthompson just because you disagree doesn't make it outlandish. I'm just a smart guy. lots of shoes sell out, doesn't mean they were hard to get, and people didn't know how bad the quality was BEFORE they bought the shoe

I'm not even saying OG style Chicagos wouldn't sell out I was saying they'd be far from a "trump card". dude made it sound like it would be royals and breds again

Last edited:
As much as i dont care for them unlike royal/breds, you have to concede the hype to the chicago cw. Thats just logic. What isnt is shmucks making Barons out to be more than they are. A nice alternate cw. They hold zero historical value. The +cw's added to the og retro line is a nice addition but no way they are > over og. Hypebeast and Og are no way in the same league.

As much as i dont care for them unlike royal/breds, you have to concede the hype to the chicago cw. Thats just logic. What isnt is shmucks making Barons out to be more than they are. A nice alternate cw. They hold zero historical value. The +cw's added to the og retro line is a nice addition but no way they are > over og. Hypebeast and Og are no way in the same league.
Liking a shoe doesn´t always have to do with hype and history. Many people just buy what they think looks good. I could care less if the black/white ones were OG, the color-blocking is nothing special to me. I really liked the Barons on the other hand (didn´t buy them though).

if Shadows dropped right now they wouldnt be easy... period :lol:

those were probably the most slept on shoe last year.
As well as when they dropped in '09. I was trying to buy a pair 4 months before the '13s released for $65 from Villa. They wouldn't do phone orders though.

Liking a shoe doesn´t always have to do with hype and history. Many people just buy what they think looks good. I could care less if the black/white ones were OG, the color-blocking is nothing special to me. I really liked the Barons on the other hand (didn´t buy them though).
Exactly....... I mostly cop kicks solely based on how they look. These are cool but the Barons look way better imo. I could careless that the Barons aren't OG. I'm still going to cop these black and white joints but I agree they do look rather bland.

:lol:  @ chicagos not being hyped. maybe in dream land. The damn Chicago KO's had quite a following....

but they go for near retail. would be a different story if they were leather chicagos with NA

those need to release soon. cant get down with the jumpman version from last year. id take em on the low but people are asking $250-300 for those :rofl:

if Shadows dropped right now they wouldnt be easy... period :lol:

those were probably the most slept on shoe last year.
As well as when they dropped in '09. I was trying to buy a pair 4 months before the '13s released for $65 from Villa. They wouldn't do phone orders though.

didnt those 09's have banned 1 quality? they were really selling for $65? :x

Bingo. Clovers, Knicks, these black/white 1's, I couldn't care less about the history behind the shoe. It's interesting if there is history, a few fun facts you could learn and know for your own personal enjoyment, but it won't make me like the shoe anymore, or decide to drop my money on it.

I agree with you that hype, and history don't matter to most. I buy shoes based on my personal taste, and quality. I like my Vegas 1s much more than these even with the jumpman logos, and the red laces. Yes I rock them with the red laces.

but they go for near retail. would be a different story if they were leather chicagos with NA

those need to release soon. cant get down with the jumpman version from last year. id take em on the low but people are asking $250-300 for those
roll.gif
that's what I'm saying. if the chicagos came out with nike air and in "1 hi OG" form they would be mad hyped.

the barons suck. the liner and 3m kills it. would be fine without that but I still don't care for grey tone 1s for some reason which is why I easily passed on the shadows even though that is my favorite colorblocking ever in a 1. As far as I'm concerned that is EXACTLY how 1s should be colorblocked... I rarely like 1s that aren't colorblocked like that but these and the black toes are some exceptions.

Defiantly a dope shoe. Can't go wrong with this simple and classic CW. Still got my CDP's in good condition, so I'll be passing.

went from unknown about to multiple high quality pics from different sources lol. I kinda liked the black stitching on the sole on these but either way they're cool

lol those wouldn't be hyped either, it's really not a lot of people waiting on those
airthompson airthompson just because you disagree doesn't make it outlandish. I'm just a smart guy. lots of shoes sell out, doesn't mean they were hard to get, and people didn't know how bad the quality was BEFORE they bought the shoe

I'm not even saying OG style Chicagos wouldn't sell out I was saying they'd be far from a "trump card". dude made it sound like it would be royals and breds again

Ok I see what your saying, but you gotta state that. Royals aren't a trump card either. People just slept as the shoe grew immediate hype. Bred are just Breds always gonna be a following no matter how many times they drop. But those already released so the final card to pull is the Chicagos, which many are still waiting for.

I copped the shadows and got sent the wrong size had to sell. Copped Barons and love them. These are nice too but dont think ill be pickin em up.

We'll see though

Back
Top Bottom