Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

CRSVR SB is where I got 2 pairs of Shadows for retail a week after RD. Still hope they come thru for me in the future, but the SB location is not big on social media.
crsvr gets a lot of releases and SB isnt that hyped...well as far as i know

I dont condone but if your lookin to resell, give it till chicagos drop. Might pick up a good bit of interest.

i think i need a pair now after seeing them in person. black/gum...a fair trade?
I don't think anyone would do that since the gums aren't an og colorway. Also the b and w are getting a little more scarce now. If you have that offer, take it.

I already have these and would trade a pair of black gum for another pair of these.

Jump all over that offer.

yeah, these are so much better than those black/gums that dropped today...I would only cop those on a severe discount lol

I was able to get a 10.5 black/white for $190 shipped. Is that average or good deal?

Cool thanks. I'll take average over overpaying any way [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was able to get a 10.5 black/white for $190 shipped. Is that average or good deal?
Pretty good. They're only gonna be more- this is the perfect time for buyers prices at resale where other shoes are hyped more but the market hasn't dried up yet.

Anyone have pics of how these look beat up? They look real good clean but I'm not sure when you get them a little dirty

Box price or nothing. $190 is like a $13 profit for seller after fees, so he still got a really good price being couple weeks late I think.
Oh yea no doubt. Anything under $200 right now id jump on if I was looking. These won't be any cheaper on the resale market than they are right now.

Back
Top Bottom