Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

People fiending for these now but what about when the pair from the CDP pack released. This is the same non sense with the Shadows. People all of a sudden thirsty for 1's. Ridiculous.

People fiending for these now but what about when the pair from the CDP pack released. This is the same non sense with the Shadows. People all of a sudden thirsty for 1's. Ridiculous.

I copped my 1/22 pack for 89 bucks. It sucks that they were a half size too big. Couldn't resist at that price though

I copped my 1/22 pack for 89 bucks. It sucks that they were a half size too big. Couldn't resist at that price though
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. I think we'll all be dead before we see a 2014 pair of White/Black for $89 lol

boo hoo b. you guys just don't understand Nike Air and the clean heel make all the difference. frank ocean and kanye are not to blame

To be fair, a lot of Jordan I lovers today weren't even into sneakers back in '08. To be a bit more blunt, most of these cats were drawn to Jordan I's by the Royal I release.

They just happened to get into them in an era where damn near everything gets eaten up relentlessly. All that matters is that their love is genuine and they look out for other fans of the model really.

I do feel bad for newcomers sometimes though, because they barely know what a deal or steal is with how everyone out here from Nike to resellers are trying to bleed buyers dry.

They'll probably never know the feeling of getting these for $75 (half of $150) like people who were around in '08 did :\

I do feel bad for newcomers sometimes though, because they barely know what a deal or steal is

They'll probably never know the feeling of getting these for $75 (half of $150) like people who were around in '08 did :\
nah its not really a deal, to me for $150 the 1s are worth $125 and the 22s are worth $25 :lol: cdps are rip offs even on sale if you don't want the other shoe, and they don't even fit the same

the new comers now do know how it feels to cop Js you don't freakin want with the Brazil pack haha

last year was such a good year for 1 lovers tho 2013 > 17 years (1995-2012) imo

Last edited:

I been gripping 1's for years, way before any hype and didn't grip those cdp 1's.

OG treatment changes the whole dynamic.

A lot of stores didn't want to split packs and nobody wanted those wack *** 22's.

Yup, the CDP pack back then was no different from the Shooting Stars Foam Pack or the Brazil pack today, 1 shoe everybody wants, and another that they couldn't care less for.

I been gripping 1's for years, way before any hype and didn't grip those cdp 1's.

OG treatment changes the whole dynamic.
My preferences is the last release of all of these "OG's" cause material was way better. Each "OG" that came out recently has that plastic leather material. It's terrible.

I hear you. But the only 1's people really fiend for was the Royals & Breds. Black Toes, Shadows, and everything aside the regional exclusives were easy to get. If everything was a GR we'd def see a lot of em sit. But to keep the NA line hot they gotta have it exclusive.

The cdp 1 sold for a solid 150 on ebay separately after the release. ...I remember using multiple packs and getting 150+ for the 1 and 100 or so for the 22.

I like these. Simple.

That being said:

Does anyone remember when it was said that they were only gonna do limited amounts of OG-type stuff? Was that Gentry? I feel like it was but i'm not sure. Oh how the times have changed. They have really put out a lot of NA 1s, no?

I like these. Simple.

That being said:

Does anyone remember when it was said that they were only gonna do limited amounts of OG-type stuff? Was that Gentry? I feel like it was but i'm not sure. Oh how the times have changed. They have really put out a lot of NA 1s, no?
JB pretty much revived the 1 as a top-tier lifestyle retro as of last year with the NA line 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they drop at 8 am, but I don't get paid til noon

If your in the uk you better get paid the day before right? Or is that the wrong euro lol

Assuming he gets a paycheck on the 10th of every month his post makes sense. However, being a sneakerhead and not even having at least $140 on standby at all times? The struggle is real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom