Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I have never waited this long for a pair of kicks I'm loosing my mind guys i just want to rock em already! 

I only managed to pick up a size 12 for retail. But I wear a size 10. I'm in So-Cal, and listed them up on Craigslist on Tuesday. Trying to trade for a sz 9.5 or 10, but no luck with that so far.

Any other So-Cal NT's want to trade a spare or holding the wrong size?

Also if I can't trade, should I just sell for resell price, and then buy my correct size? I'm worried that by the time I sell them, it'll be even harder to find my size.

The quality on my NDC pair was terrible 
mean.gif
 . Even worse than the Sport Blue 6's. There will be "B-grades" of these sold at outlets months from now that will look better. How do you manage to mess up the wing logo? 

That's why I'm not crazy about the Black Infrared 6's because I know JB is going to F that up too. Glad I got my 2010 Pack. 

mean.gif
 . Even worse than the Sport Blue 6's. There will be "B-grades" of these sold at outlets months from now that will look better. How do you manage to mess up the wing logo? 

That's why I'm not crazy about the Black Infrared 6's because I know JB is going to F that up too. Glad I got my 2010 Pack. 

mean.gif

Mine were the wrong size AND b grades with glue marks on the bottom.

These are so buttery, been wearing them all day at work... had to replace my CDP pair; even though thr CDP ankle padding felt like pillows
I forgot this was the CDP colorway for the 1's. I cringe when I see any OG colorway with the jumpman on the back. I'm surprised JB didn't try to slap one on the 2. No room I guess...

These are so buttery, been wearing them all day at work... had to replace my CDP pair; even though thr CDP ankle padding felt like pillows
I forgot this was the CDP colorway for the 1's. I cringe when I see any OG colorway with the jumpman on the back. I'm surprised JB didn't try to slap one on the 2. No room I guess...

Oh yeah they tried on the Candy Pack II's thankfully JB didnt continue this.

The CDPs are def more comfy. The sponge like insole, & padded ankle.

So I had my 3rd pair cancelled now.

• END (cancelled for early cart)
  • DTLR (cancelled for overselling)
  • FNL (cancelled a pair from a flash restock on Wednesday)

This is the most I have ever had cancelled of one particular shoe.

I have an 11.5 but i think a size 12 would fit better

However my pair is so flawless i think im just gonna keep them and look for a thinner tougher insole and not wear cushioned socks

So I had my 3rd pair cancelled now.

• END (cancelled for early cart)
  • DTLR (cancelled for overselling)
  • FNL (cancelled a pair from a flash restock on Wednesday)

This is the most I have ever had cancelled of one particular shoe.

damnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom