Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

damn that was fast. when did you get the shipped confirmation email? I barely got mine today. was it through "onTrac" or ups/fedex?
I got the shipping confirmation yesterday. It was through OnTrac. I usually have issues with OnTrac, but for once, I didn't. Maybe it's because they have a new person delivering. 

When buying from shoe palace, people consider it retail even tho they tack on $10 or for e a shirt in addition to sale? Curious.

To anyone who purchased from Sobe Soles, have you been charged for the shoes? I've had the shoes in hand for 2 days now and the funds haven't been debited from my account.

My lil' bro came through for me and copped me a pair in Chi Town!  All they had was size 10, and though I'm a 9.5 on the reg, I hope the half size won't make be bad,  Props to @dat*****ro
 for the heads up.

Should be good, I usually size up .5 on 1s bc they're narrow at the toes. If they feel a lil big you can throw a thicker insole in em, makes em more comfy too.

I ordered a pair from ndc, shipped with tracking. The money hasn't debited my bank account. Is this normal?

Called my footaction back home and surprisingly they still had quite a few sizes.. Called my sister and she picked them Up for me, Feels great guise.

Back
Top Bottom