Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

What up fam. I was able to cop these on release day from DTLR and just wanted to stop by for some advice. I've just gotten back into Jordan's and now that I'm not a teenager any more I'm looking to keep these nice for a while. Any tips on keeping the shoes in shape?
I would definitely suggest investing in some Sneaker Shields to help prevent creasing (www.sneakershields.com). Other than that, you should be good. Retro 1's are usually pretty sturdy

i struck out on these. if anyone can assist on a 10.5 for retail or close it would be greatly appreciated. i'm sure i can return the favor in other areas. :wink:

i struck out on these. if anyone can assist on a 10.5 for retail or close it would be greatly appreciated. i'm sure i can return the favor in other areas.
wink.gif

was somebody looking for a 10.5?
Few posts back.

Still hunting these down as well. Lowest i could find for these (Sz 13) was within the range of $200. Ain't so bad, but i need to ascertain i can't find better.

Appreciated.

Still hunting these down as well. Lowest i could find for these (Sz 13) was within the range of $200. Ain't so bad, but i need to ascertain i can't find better.

Appreciated.
A few FA in the DMV area received their shipments late...try giving a call.

Any stores in the bay area got late shipment? Might look for a size 11 after everyone gets their pairs from shipment.

i struck out on these. if anyone can assist on a 10.5 for retail or close it would be greatly appreciated. i'm sure i can return the favor in other areas.
wink.gif
NO luck out Bmore Fam? I was mad busy over the weekend and was unable to make moves, I'm hoping i can find a scattered pair... Good looks to those posting DMV finds... 

I still wanna know if that picking from stores to complete orders was true. Mines shipoed from the warehouse. They gave me free 3 day shipping which is pretty cool ndc usually takes 7 days to get here

Back
Top Bottom