Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

To new members and members that don't want to follow the rules, there is no buying,selling, trading ,splitting outside the buy/sell forums this also includes OOP's. Posts will be deleted and warnings will be given. Please follow the rules.

I guess I just got lucky or am getting better cause I had a harder time copping the SB KOs, the black toe 14s, and the sb 6s, than copping these this morning. Copped all from eb. This was the easiest cop I've ever had online. Prob due to not alot of other shoes the being released the same time like on those others RDs. Could be the new faster phone maybe or maybe im just getting the hang of it.

Last edited:
yet folks still think these are GR. Lmao.
when demand isn't what people hyped it up to be they think that lol. "People getting through an hour+ later, and getting multiple pairs?? They HAD to up the production on these compared to the other OG 1s"

These were just as limited as the rest. They arent dumb enough to make a ton of one with minimal draw and smart enough to make alot of the most desired ones.

Just made a few calls and finally locked down a pair.

I don't think resell will too bad on these.

Be patient though. Prices are usually higher when the hype is hi and the beasts got nothing else to talk about.

these werent a GR

why is dude or dudes arguing that just becaue other copped multiples. its called getting lucky or putting in work. they sold out on FNL instantly as well as othr sites

Anybody not able to get to a store that had stock on these better check the online sites periodically the next couple of days for the few cancellations that pop up. People have gotten lucky on FNL and FTL family...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom