Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Size 10 OOS at NDC. oh well time to pay $200 resell price
Watching a number of eBay listings in case I struck out. They're all gone too. 
indifferent.gif

lol this is a joke, I'm starting to forget my CC number because it has been so long since I checked out on a release.

Woke up 10 mins prior, added sz 10.5 soon as timer went out on NDC. Was about to checkout but noticed my son woke up on the baby monitor. Picked him up from his crib, changed his diaper then went back to my desk with him on my lap. Entered my payment  info then checked out 
laugh.gif
 Gotta love how NDC holds your pair in your cart 
nthat.gif

Air Golden......a size 14 popped back up. I added to cart. Do you want? Just pay what I pay and add for shipping. Total like $165. Respond in like 10 min

It was fun guys

Going to go get some breakfast and enjoy my saturday

Hope everyone enjoys theirs too!

If you have a size 10 in your cart, please check out. This waiting because I don't know if I "really want them" stuff is BS

Yeah I got them in cart with the quickness on FNL, tried to submit via PayPal then got rejected three times and then they showed sold out. Got through on Eastbay after 28 minutes of waiting. Waiting to checkout on Footlocker after a 43 minute wait.

Edit: And I tried NDC as my priority since free ship and no backorder, but I am still in line since 8:00. I don't use any bots tho. Gave up on NDC about 25 minutes ago lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom