Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

OOS size 14. I think Nike is full of it when they say they're policing bots.

I prob copped that last size 14. Had in my cart for about 10 min debating and I had to get out the bed to grab the other credit card so wifey wouldn't see the shoe charge. Told myself no shoes until DB's and 11's. I have a feeling these will be like the shadow 1's. Slept on then........BOOM!

Who on here is team manual or is everyone using a bot i am curios if its even possible to cop without one anymore?
definitely possible i got through on NDC and i've been able to get royals and lance mountains off NDC without a bot

11 min til checkout on Eastbay. I'll keep posted if it goes through for those of you still in line as well. 

if anyone is having problems with shoepalace...try adding it to your wishlish and add to cart from there. easily went thru for me. weak that they charge more, but still better than wut ebay will be

In line at Footlocker, Eastbay, and NDC. If I don't get them I'm going to a bunch of stores in a couple hours

Wrong thread homie
the salt 
roll.gif

::rushes to preorder infrared 6s off of weekend drop::

look guys, this is the new norm...online is a battlefield as far as I'm concerned

i

Back
Top Bottom