Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

My boy got an e-mail from Shiekh! :smokin

vhpy.gif
this gif is awesome lol

J

I know quality is very subjective, however I have included my quality comparison of the recent OG 1s starting from the right. In my opinion Royal 1s are the best quality, followed by Black/white, Black/red, shadows and black toes.

View media item 1251649

i don't have royals or black/white, but i def have the other 3 and there's no way in hell breds are better quality than black toes, let alone soft greys. that said, i will try for a pair, but i won't break my neck trying. :tongue:

I'm kind of surprised I didn't get any calls/e-mails because there weren't that many names down when I went for the raffle. They must've got even less of these than past NA 1's. Good thing I put my friend in last minute lol. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. I'll be up trying to get pairs for friends.

Got 1 preordered , and the 1 raffle I put in for the heck of it @ f.a I actually won, weird thing is tho dude said pick em up Monday cuz shipment will b late???
why are some of y'all surprised when they say the shoe will arrive sometime later? Thats not new.
delayed shipments doesnt necessarily mean anything shady is going on, ive seen reputable places receive their stock the friday before a release or even the week after RD. places rely on UPS/FedEx just like we all do and unpredictable things can happen (ie weather delays, mechanical issues of the trucks, redirected packages) 

again, i know it's all subjective, but i still feel like he has to be trolling. :lol:[/quote]

Meet Zyzz. He is not trolling.

Back
Top Bottom