Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Plenty of retail price pairs on the bay. Heck, I cant even move an extra pair at retail lol. This really did go well this Christmas and I'll be happy to beat them into the ground as we take in the new "remastered" versions in the new year.

just scored a pair on the bay!

and it was free shipping! I'm sure shipping was included in the final price of $152

I'm still so undecided on these. Like they're so clean, but I'm debating between these and the BHM 1's. Like Do I need 2 pairs of black Jordan 1's? I love that these do go with everything though.

I'm still so undecided on these. Like they're so clean, but I'm debating between these and the BHM 1's. Like Do I need 2 pairs of black Jordan 1's? I love that these do go with everything though.
depends own which one you want to wear to beat. if u can afford both, do it. both these puppies will be in my top 5 rotation heavy! along side the white/black OG pair.

depends own which one you want to wear to beat. if u can afford both, do it. both these puppies will be in my top 5 rotation heavy! along side the white/black OG pair.
Yeah, I'm thinking of waiting until I can see the BHM in person. Anybody know if FA will have them?

Back
Top Bottom